𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓.

Ziggy walks fast, trying to get to her cabin

She is angry, sad and disappointed.

The memory of Nick comes to her mind.

"So...you and Berman?" Will asks, to his brother.

"It was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything, plus she's just a camper."

Ziggy feels a lump in her throat.

God, how pathetic she feels.

She slams the cabin shut, causing some of her roommates to startle.

They don't take long to leave her alone and Ziggy sits on her bed, looking out the window.

Ziggy is more angry at herself than she is at Nick.

Did she really think he was different from the rest? How silly, she was just another one of the bunch.

But, she connected with him, for the first time in a long time she had opened up to someone, but of course, he was just playing with her.

Her mind plays dirty tricks on her, because the kiss comes to her again.

She lets out a sigh and puffs out her cheeks.

She tries to distract herself by reading books, but she only brought Stephen King.

Great.

She tries to forget about it, doesn't succeed, but in the end she comes to the conclusion that it doesn't matter, if she was just another one of the bunch, none of that mattered.

Right?

Ziggy leaves the cabin, looking for fresh air.

She's not even in the mood to make the prank she had prepared.

She walks in the direction of the woods, not wanting to participate in anything.

"Ziggy!" the voice of Nick makes her wince and she scolds herself for it.

She keeps walking, faster this time, hearing him call out to her again with his footsteps breaking the branches that fell to the ground.

He catches up to her, despite her attempts to run away from him.

"Hey", he says, trying to get her attention, gently grabbing her elbow.

Fucking deja vu.

She lets go, crossing her arms.

She hears him sigh and feels a little guilty, but then the memory of his expression as he says, "She's just a camper", comes to her mind.

By that point they are already in the woods, away from the others.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" he asks, in a calm voice.

Ziggy is silent and sits down on a rock.