𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍.

Ziggy grimaces, looking at herself in the mirror.

She doesn't like wearing dresses, she doesn't feel comfortable in them, she probably just has to get used to it but the process is annoying.

The counselors are having a party in the woods that day along with the senior campers.

She doesn't want to go, but her sister forced her to wear a "nice" dress because according to her she should start socializing and making friends.

Who told her she wants to socialize or have friends?

She walks through the camp with her sister as she talks to her about different things.

Cindy warns her not to drink, not to smoke and to be careful, but although Ziggy listens to her, she doesn't pay much attention.

The whole situation seems silly to her, why get dressed up in the first place if they are the same people she sees every day?

Besides, did her sister really expect her not to drink at the party she was forced to go to in the first place?

She rolls her eyes as she arrives.

Her sister leaves and she looks around, all there is alcohol, glasses and a bonfire.

She lets out a sigh and although she can't see herself in a mirror, she knows she has a disgusted expression.

She sits on a log, near the alcohol, waiting for her sister to get distracted.

If she was going to be forced to spend hours at the party, she had to cope somehow.

Her sister watches her for the first few minutes, but then she gets distracted by Tommy and Ziggy takes her chance to pour herself a glass.

"Aren't you too young to drink?" a voice behind her makes her startle.

She'd recognize her anywhere and it makes her feel strange. She hates recognizing people by their voice.

She glances sideways at him and he looks at her with a slight smile.

Nick.

Her heart starts beating fast.

Ziggy has always found the guy cute, but she didn't know him from anything more than a few words, so she didn't feel for him more than a simple attraction.

But even then, the jerk gives her stupid butterflies.

The truth is that Ziggy has imagined situations with Nick, fantasized about him, even in ways she shouldn't, which makes her feel ashamed.

"Aren't you too young to talk like a old man?"

She hears him laugh and feels proud of herself.

"You're right,", he says sitting down next to her.

"I know", Ziggy replies, before taking a swig of her drink.

She doesn't look at him at any point, but she knows he's watching her.

That makes her nervous, and the slight touch of his shoulders along with the scent of his perfume doesn't help her at all.

He tries to say something to her, but then they are interrupt by Nick's friend, who drags him to the other side, although he turns around and gives her an apologetic look, she slightly denies, giving him to understand that she doesn't care.

When their gazes connect, they feel a strange tingling in their stomachs.

After an hour of sitting, Ziggy begins to feel the effects of the alcohol coursing through her body.