Chapter 1: What Happened

Hi... I'm Ella. I'm sort of a socially awkward person. I'm going to tell you about my life and how I learned to live life right without letting people's rude comments get to me.

So one day I decided I would step WAY out of my comfort zone and get this thing called "Instagram". I found out that one of the hottest guys in school had one! His name is jake. But he doesn't even know I exist. So of course I took advantage of that and decided to like one of his pictures... Of him shirtless.

I thought I wouldn't get caught. Guess what? I did. I got caught by his girlfriend. The meanest girl in school ... Jessica . She messaged me telling me "You are so rude. Trying to flirt with my boyfriend! HE'S MINE!!!" Yeah I consider her a psychopath. She isn't even his boyfriend but she's very self centered and thinks that by lying to herself AND others will make her feel better.

I guess she found out it was me because of my profile picture. Of course I had to put most recognizable picture of me as my profile picture.

I went to school the next day even though I begged my mom not to take me. I even told her I would die if she did. But of course she said the same thing she says every single morning "Going to school is so much fun! Hey be thankful you get to go to school my mother never got a proper education!" She did but she doesn't consider home school a "proper education".

I knew that I would have to keep my guard up the whole day which was kind of tiring. But then it happened Jessica came up to me.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Okay so that was the FIRST chapter of cyber bully so remember to vote and comment some suggestions ILY GUYS so bye!!!