Chapter 8: All over again

I wake up at a about 2:00 am to find myself on the floor right next to my bed thinking I probably fell off of it.

Since I'm already up I decide to check my phone. I go on Instagram and check out Michelle's profile. I see that she posted something about an hour ago.

So I check it out and it's a picture of me and Jake kissing from earlier tonight.

Under there were millions of comments saying "Wow what a slut" and others saying "I know right" or "She should just kill herself already"

That's when I decided that I couldn't take it much longer. No one wanted me anyways. Why was I even here in the first place?

I walked over to bathroom making sure not to make too much noise. When I entered the bathroom I opened the medicine cabinet and took out a jar of pills. I took a handful and put it in my mouth with out thinking.

But then regretted doing that and thought about all the people that really cared and I tried gagging it out but it was to late. Next thing I knew I collapsed and I saw my mother barge in with tears forming in her eyes.

Then everything went pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY I UPDATED!!! Note: this is not the last chapter this is just me trying to write an awesome cliffhanger. Also I changed my book cover just in case you were wondering. But anyways I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote! BYE!!! *tries to do a winking face*