First Time meeting him

Shin Ju phoned Yeon. We went to traditional cuisine restaurant.  Shin Ju told us about Ji Ah. When we were at counter, Shin Ju patted my shoulder. I looked at TV and saw me and Yeon photo.

"Yeon look" I said to him. He looked at TV. Ajumma advised him not to take that umbrella. He refused.

"Tell that human catch me if she can"

Then we went to cafe.Yeon got his fav mint-chocolate. I got my fav chocolate. I placed one spoon of chocolate in my mouth. Umm That's flavor is so tasty as always. I'll never get tried of it. I ate my ice-cream continuously.

"Ari slow down. Your ice-cream won't run away" Yeon said. I glared at him.

"Is it that tasty?" I nodded.

"So let me try" I covered my in cream and

"No Yeon just eat yours"

"Aish" but he tried to take my ice-cream.Yeah he won and ate my ice-cream.

"Umm good"

I pulledy ice-cream from him and started eating.

Lee Rang POV

I saw Yeon at cafe so I stopped the car. I looked him through window. I saw him with a girl. I'm sure she won't be the one he was waiting for.But she look so cute even eating her ice-cream. I smiled.

"Rang Are you gonna call Yeon right? what are you waiting for?"

"Yeah I'm gonna call now"

"Ahh You are looking at that girl.Hmm Interesting"

"Ayy stop talking nonsense."  And I called.

Ari POV

While I'm eating my ice-cream, Yeon phone rang. I know it was Rang. I saw Yeon looking around. I knew he was on his car. I looked through the window and we met eye contact. And he winked at me. Did he just winked at me. OMG Why Why. My heart beat fast a lot. Aish that guy.

"Ari what are you staring at?"

"Nothing."

"Your ice-cream is melting. Eat it quick."

"Okay Okay"

At Evening

I was staying at home. Because Yeon didn't want me to come with him. That's great for me. I don't want to go out that much. hehe. I heard a door bell.

"Who might be?" I opened the door and saw Lee Rang. What is he doing here?

" Hi My name is Lee Rang. Lee Yeon brother." and he smiled at me. Again When I see him, my heart beat begin faster. YAY Ari try to be cool. Like you always do.

" I know you. Yeon told me. So what do you want here? If you are coming for your brother he is not here so come back next time" I was about to close the door, he stopped and came in.

"I'm here to see you" What he came here to see me. NO No Ari try to be cool.

" What bullshit are you talking about?"

"That is not bullshit. I want to know your name only. When I know it, I'll go right away"

"Why should I tell you huh?