Chapter 4:Pax and little tipsy

( Before the story starts there is a part in the story that would be way better with the vid that I will tell u about once it's time for it, also I couldn't make the vid I wanted y'all to see work, so I improvised, ok enjoy)

Your pov:

" To get to Pax we would have to take another flight after this." I say to Mya as she pulls out some gummy worms,"Well we have another ten minutes before we land, and we still have gummys!" Mya shoves the candy into her mouth, I roll my eyes and look down at my phone, one new text. " Hey Mya, mom said have a good time and she loves us, also she said make sure that your good and put a leash on you if I have to." I snicker and she glares at me," Fuckin lair she did not!" Actually she did, I showed her the text and her mouth hung open,"Well whatever." I laugh as the plane landed at the airport. A few minutes later Mya and I were looking for our next plane waiting area (Idk what it is and I have flown before) Someone grabs me and lifts me into the air, I squeak and Mya laughs," Sup little sis!?" I turn to see Jonathan with his mask on, right behind him is a Asian man with raven black hair, sunglasses, a grey t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. He smiled and waved," Hey (Y/N)." I blink then realize it was Vanoss, I got out of Jonathan's grip and walk up to him, I smirked," Hey Evan, guess what?" He looked at me puzzled," What (Y/N)?" I reach out my hand and poke his butt,"...I touched the butt..." Jonathan and Mya laugh, Vanoss turns red," G-Good one (Y/N)."Jonathan pops in between us,"Guess what? We're all one the same flight together!" Me and Vanoss make eye contact," Really?" He nods and smiles," Yep, I don't sit with Delirious though, I have seat 4C." I look down at mine and gasp, " I have 4D." Vanoss smiles and blushes slightly, " Yo John and I have the seats in front of y'all so we can make sure you fuckers don't make out!" Mya chimes in.Vanoss and I blush as the speakers announce that our flight was boarding, we get our bags and head towards the entrance to the plane.

~La time skip two hours into the flight, brought to you by my mother~

Vanoss's pov:

(Y/N) hands me a bag of sour gummy worms," God how many fucking bags of gummy worms do you have? It's like a black hole in your bag!" She sticks her tongue out at me and lays back in her chair," Well we have an hour till we land, ya have anythin fun we can do?" I reach in my packet for my phone," Um I have Candy Crush." She smiles," What level are you on?" "Five." "Really?" I pretend to be mad," What something wrong with that?" (Y/N) giggles," Nah nothin is wrong with that, I can help you level up!" I tap the app ( rhymes X3) and start to play, once I got to it (Y/N) leaned onto my arm and started to give me pointers," See those blue ones? Move that one to make five." "Wow what is the chocolate candy thingy?" She giggled," Move it with the orange one." Once I did the whole screen started going off with candy exploding. It scared (Y/N), I turn my head to her as some turbulence hit and made her fall closer to me, she was an inch away from my face, she stays there, " Um (Y/N)? You ok?" She nods," Ya, your comfy, and your a warm fag." We both laugh, I stop and look into her eyes. I lean forward and closed the space between us with a kiss.

Your pov:

Vanoss stared into my eyes, he lean forward and locked lips with me. I have my eyes wide open and he had closed his, I started to melt into the kiss and I closed my eyes. He stopped and opened his eyes, I did the same. Still staring into each other's eyes, he blushed and looked down," (Y/N), I have known you for almost a year an even though this is the first time I have met you in person, I have always...you know...liked you.." I smile softly," Ya...same here." He smiles," So..um..would you like to go out with me?" My eyes widen and I hug Evan," Yes, I would love to!"

Delirious's pov:

I sit in shock. My best friend asked out my little sis and she said yes! Mya glances at me, she heard them whispering too,"I don't even...." I began to say," Well I kinda thought Evan had a thing for her." Mya through some gummys into her mouth and some at me. I lifted my mask and gladly tossed them into my mouth, I felt like I had to protect (Y/N) so nothing bad would ever happen to her. I will just need to watch those two.

~Skip to hotel sponsored by Majestic_Unicorn-33~

Your pov:

Mya and I share the same room and the room across from us was for Vanoss and Jonathan. I got ready for Pax and was waiting outside. I feel two hands on my face squishing my cheeks inwards," Gummy nom noms go right to your cheeks (Y/N)." I roll my eyes and reach behind me to pinch Evan, he jumps back and picks me up bridal style, I yelp," Too fast for you girly." He snickers. I lightly smack his cheek, he pretends to be hurt and his bottom lip trembles," W-What was t-that for?" I roll my eyes again," Will a kiss make it better?" He lightens up a little and nods. I lean forward and kiss his cheek, he had a goofy grin plastered on his face,"Yay!" He puts me down but wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on the top of mine.

Jonathan and Mya come out and we wave at them,"HURRY YO ASSES UP!" Evan and I scream in unison. We all laugh and get in our rental car and head to Pax.

~After Pax and to a small party~

Your pov:

During Pax we found Mini Ladd, Wildcat, Nogla, Basically, Lui, RayWolf40,Seananners, Ohmwrecker, May, Emily, and Moo. We all decided to go to a private part of the beach and through our own YouTube party! Wildcat, Basically, and Nogla brought some alcohol. Ohm brought a small D.j area for him to attend to. The rest of us brought towels, chips, pizza, tables, and bathing suits. We all started to get drunk and almost all the pizza is gone. I saw Evan whispering to Ohm and he nodded," YO!" Jonathan yelled to get everyone's attention. We all turned and saw him and Evan standing alone," HIT IT OHM!!" Ohm turned on Talk Dirty and they began to dance to it, everyone cheered and hollered.( You have to see this vid, it's how they danced http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xAz1Or9rvgY )(or you can search Princessdarknight Talk Dirty) Once they had finished dancing we all cheered and laughed. Evan walked over to me (but not in a straight line)"Hey, do you want to dance in a little bit?" He slurred, I nodded," Ok but I choose the sooooong!" I sang lightly. He smiled and kissed me. At some point we passed out in his room and we will probably have a really bad hangover tomorrow.