Chapter 10: Allie and Karyll

( Shout out to Midnightkiller18  and VanossGaming Crew Fan for the new characters! ;) )

Your pov:

Evan, Craig, Mya, my mom, and Cartoons sat in the waiting area. Last week we all came to be with John and Ray while we waited for the baby's to arrive, Craig was whispering to Mya and Evan was leaning on me with his hand intertwined with mine. Cartoons was sitting and texting," Hey y 'all, come and meet Allie and Karyll!" We all look up as John was holding two bundles, He sat one down with my mom and the other on Mya. Evan went to sit near them and I went to stand beside Mya,Allie is in Mya's hands, Karyll is in mom's." I stare at Allie, she had a beautiful mixture of blue and brown in her eyes giving off a purple effect. She had some dark little hairs on her head, I look over to Karyll and see the same hair, but ice blue eyes. I feel myself overflowing with happiness and I see the same with everyone else in the room," Hello little ones, welcome to our crazy family!" Mya said quietly. I sit next to Evan as John gets Allie from Mya and gives her to me, I smile at him, who looked like he was gonna burst with happiness and pride. Evan leans over to see Allie's face, as he does she grabs a hand full of his hair and pulls. When he grunts in surprise she giggles,"Ow-Delirious she has a good grip, and your laugh-OW!" She pulled again, but even harder this time. I laugh softly,"I think she likes you Evan!" I give her to Craig, she looks up and him and yawns. Mya smiles, her eyes softer than they have ever been. Craig rocks her gently as she falls asleep, mom finally speaks," Jonathan. I'm so proud of you and Ray, y'all are goin' to be wonderful parents!" Jonathan smiles and nods as he picks Karyll up and rocks her very gently, he looks up," Well, I'm gonna bring these two back to Ray. Y'all can come see then when we are getting ready to leave the hospital, y'all wanna see Ray?" We all nod and Craig follows John with Allie so he could get her in the crib, Mya and I follow them with Evan and mom close behind. We all enter and sit, Craig goes to puts Allie in her crib. Allie's eyes shoot open and she starts to cry, Craig panicked and picked her up again. She stopped crying and went back to sleep, Mya smile,"You've got the baby magic!" Mom smiles wide," You'll be the perfect father!" Mya blushed and Craig got slightly pale, he looked down and Allie and sat down. Ray smiles weakly,"Hey y'all....I'm sorry that I'm so tired-" I shake my head," You don't need to be sorry about that, were here to say congrats and we'll come back tomorrow to help y'all get outta here!"