Chapter 13: The best thing that has happened to us

Your pov:

I sit with Mya trying to comfort her,"Mya it's ok, he is not going to leave you. He will stay for you and the baby." She looks up at me with make up running down her face, I sadly run my fingers through her hair. Evan comes out of the surgery room with a sullen look on his face, Mya sprang up and ran to him, grabbing his jacket,"PLEASE TELL ME HE IS FINE!!HE HAS TO BE!!" Evan smiles softly,"He is fine...." He was cut off by the doctor coming out behind him putting her hair in a neat bun,"He is fine like this young man said, but there are some complications...." Mya let Evan go slowly and he walked over to me and sat down next to me," He will live, he can walk and talk, but he will have a slight limp." Mya stared at her," Is that all?" The doctor smiles and nods," You can go in and see him, but he is in a weak state." Mya quickly runs in the room and closes the door,Evan turns to look at me,"So are you gonna tell me that your pregnant too?" I laugh softly,"Nah." I lean on his shoulder as my eyelids get heavy,"You should sleep (Y/ N), you were up all night with Mya." I nod and curl up to sleep as Evan brushed my hair with his fingers,"Sleep well sweet thing...."

Mya's pov:

I quickly make my way past the doctor and through the door. I quickly go to the bed, I nearly start to cry again as I saw Craig laying with tubes connected to his arms on nose. I walk over and hold his hand gently, I feel him squeeze weakly and I look up at his face. His gaze was fixed one me, he weakly smiled,"Hey babe." I cry, not of sadness, but of joy. Craig shakes his hand and wipes the tears from my face,"No tears now. I want to know about the baby." I smile,"I found out a week ago and was going to tell you yesterday but....." He cut me off," You know, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And now, this baby is the absolute best thing that has happened to us." I hug him and stare to cry again.