✨Hello?✨

uhhh hey y'all🧍🏽‍♀️ don't yell at me plsss😭!! Ik y'all like "BITCH ITS BEEN MONTHS" Ik hoe damn🙄 anyway I'm gonna continue
¥

¥

Naveah pov:
Me and izu was walking down the hall together talking "naw bc her ass fat"  izu just stared at me "wht man it is🤷🏽‍♀️" he just looked at me and slightly laughed.

We made it into the cafeteria and decided to sit at our own table and whoever came to sit with us just did🤷🏽‍♀️. My baby denki and mina decided to come and sit in the opposite side of us. "Heyyyyyy bitches" I said as they sat down.

As we were talking that bum ass bitch decided to come and sit by us specifically izu. "Heyy izu baby" she said. Girl if you don't gtf is all I could think. Me, mina, denki, and izu just stared at her (collective black silence) "girl if you don't get tf out my face I don't want you mannn, my wife right here already" he said pointing at me.

If he want me to drop my draws just say that🙄. "Ugh wht does she have that I don't😤" he just stared at her and said "look at her then look at you🤨" "ugh whatever bye" "see you later hoe"

TIME SKIPPPPPPP🌈

I'm sitting here hanging out with my brother and izu "boy I will fuck your girl and send a video of me doing it" I said to bakugo. He had the audacity to call me ugly like nigga I can get any bitch or nigga I want fwm💅🏽  But then he wanna get all in his feelings and try to kill me🙄

After running around trying to get away from bakugo he finally gave up "yeh that's wht I thought niggaaaaa" "fuck you" he said.

Yalll wanna make a tik tok I'm boredddddd. I said bc we was just sitting there. "Sure" they both responded. I got up and picked a sound. Ight come on.

we made a few tik toks and decided to just watch a movie. "BAEEEEEEEE" I heard denki say "BABYYYYYYYY" I said as I ran over to hug him. "Yk I'm straight for you" "aye you got to much dip on yo chip denki" I heard deku say. I looked over and he was pointing at him giving him a stern look.

"Boy yk I want you and only you🙄" "just waiting on you to ask😒" "HES NOT ASKING MY OUT MY FUCKING SISTER" Bakugo said all angry "boy shut the hell up just bc you don't get no how's doesn't mean I don't have to🙄💀. I said while on denkis back... don't ask me how I got here idk ether💀.

¥

¥

¥
OK ANYWAY UPDATE ON MY BUM ASS LIFE
I have a bf now😏 he's so amazingggg!!... I'm sick🧍🏽‍♀️ I DONT HAVE RONA ME AND HER GOT BEEF... ASLO I CAME OUT TO MY PARENTS

but I'm sorry this chapter short I honestly don't know why to write y'all should give me some ideas!!

y'all know idgaf about voting but plsssss comment I loveee comments😁.

Anyway if y'all want a new chapter today just harass me I will make a new one lol. (I'm pretty sure there are spelling mistakes but y'all smart)

Peace bitches
xoxo kamyia🌈