𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 | 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻

.・゜゜・——— YOUNG GOD !

                                     "THIS IS THE WAY," Grover randomly said after stopping in his tracks which almost made Regina bump into him

                                     "THIS IS THE WAY," Grover randomly said after stopping in his tracks which almost made Regina bump into him. She steadied herself with Thomas's arm and shook her head.

          "What?" She exclaimed. "The way to where?"

          "You mean ... to Pan?" Percy suggested, to which Grover gave a slight nod to, his eyes wider than they usually were. Even Tyson was tapping his feet on the mud excitedly.

          "Pan?" Regina asked, raising an eyebrow in complete confusion. There was so much she still didn't know. "Who's Pan again?"

          "Pan is the God of the Wild," Percy explained to Regina in a hushed whisper. "A Satyr's life goal is to find Pan and take him out of hiding. Grover has been pretty close before."

          "But, if he went into hiding himself, wouldn't he be slightly annoyed if someone were to pull him out?" Regina asked curiously.

          Percy sighed and shrugged his shoulders in response. "I don't know. Only one way to find out, I guess."

          But the spider was speeding too far and fast, a few more seconds and they'd lose it. Both Annabeth and Regina began to run after it, but Grover stopped them quickly, desperation and hope glistening in his eyes.

          "We'll come back," Annabeth promised, looking at Grover. "On our way back to Hephaestus."

          "The tunnel will be gone by then." Grover urged. "I have to follow it. A door like this won't stay open."

          Regina glanced at the spider that was so small she was sure if she looked away, she'd never find it again. They needed to go, and they needed to go now.

          "Grover, I'm sure Pan will pop up to say hello another time. Besides, my feet are tired, and I don't feel like taking an extra trip." Regina groaned, much to Grover's disspointment.

          "Regina is right, Grover." Annabeth agreed, which made Regina feel a small sense of pride. "We can't. We have to go to the forges!"

          "We'll split up."

          The two girls looked at Percy like he was a mad man, which, in retrospect, he was. They had no time for a trip like this. If Luke got to Ariadne's string before them, Camp was going to be destroyed, and they would have came all this way for nothing. No diversions should be made. They needed everyone to help defeat whoever may come. They can't risk being outnumbered.