𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 | 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗴

.・゜゜・——— YOUNG GOD !

                                      "SO I'M HALF HUMAN, half god?"

          "And the daughter of Ares, God of War." Percy mumbled as he stuffed his balled up fists into his jean pockets. The pair walked down the road, where Percy mentioned meeting someone from camp. He thought it would be a good idea if she came with them, seeing as Ares has only now just claimed her. She frowned at that. How did she get away for so long?

          "I have a question for you," Percy piped up, side glancing at Regina through the mess of his black hair that fell over his green eyes.

          "Shoot."

          "Did you ever see anything strange before you found out you were a Demigod? Like, did anything - you know - try to kill you?" Percy stuttered, scratching the back of his head with his heavily chewed nails.

          Regina scoffed and shook her head vigorously, her chestnut hair swiping over her shoulders. "No. My life had been pretty average up until now. I thought for all my life that my dad was a hero and served his country, risking his life for the greater good. Now I find out he's an A star douchebag who ruins everyone's lives and messes with the gods."

          "It sucks, doesn't it? I always got mad at my dad because he never bothered to see me. All that anger. It hurts." Percy sighed, kicking a group of pebbles on the sidewalk as they got further away from the school with every step.

          "You must have felt awful."

          "I felt worthless. Like I wasn't good enough for him." Percy murmured, and Regina assumed like he felt awkward about saying such personal feelings due to how quickly tried to change the topic. He began to ramble on about food - particularly of the blue kind - until they finally reached their destination, who happened to be a girl with half-black half-blonde dip-dyed braids in a orange camp shirt.

          "Hey! You're out early," the girl exclaimed, a bright and eager smile plastered on her face as she looked at Percy. But, as quickly as it came, the girl's dashing smile fell into a scowl when she saw Regina standing beside her.

          "Hello," was all Regina could come up with, trying to turn her smile upside down with a wave of her hands, which so she thought, did not work. Instead, the girl continued to scowl, and looked at Percy for an explanation.