𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲

.・゜゜・——— YOUNG GOD !

・゜゜・——— YOUNG GOD !

THOMAS

                      IT ALL HAPPENED IN A SPLIT second. One minute Regina was throwing her hands in the air in triumph, and the next she was lying dead on the floor surrounded in flames.

          Thomas's ears rung and blocked out all of the noise that engulfed him. He felt himself being dragged away from the explosion, much to his reluctance. He found himself screaming and crying, trying to escape the grasp of his mysterious recuser. He had just watched his boyfriend and best friend die in less than two minutes.

          When his ears began to heal and his eyes began to clear of smoke and ash; he could make out the scenery in front of him. After the explosion Grover had managed to shut down the entrance of the Labyrinth by Zeus's Fist, which evoked fear in Kronos's army as they all scrambled desperately to the closing enterance. Some of them were crushed trying to escape, but most of them managed to flee.

          The battle had ended.

          Thomas's head rested against the rocks behind him. It was like his mind and his body weren't cooperating. He couldn't move even when he tried. He could only watch everything that happened before him. He watched as the boy with messy black hair screamed Regina's name in terror, sliding into his knees beside her stiff body. He shook her like that would magically wake her up. He summoned water from the river and coated her in it as if it would heal her. But the dead could not be healed.

          Thomas watched as Percy cried, holding Regina's bloody and burned body in his hands, burying his face in her hair. He looked like he was crushing her, but it didn't matter. She was dead. She could no longer feel pain. She would never feel pain again.

          As he was about to get up, something stopped him.

          "Lee Fletcher. Cabin Seven. Son of Apollo."

          He watched in anguish as the medics carried Lee's lifeless body on a stretcher and hauled him to the infirmary. His beautiful face was covered by a boring, dirt stained sheet. He could see Lee's arm hang out of the stretcher, so limp and flaccid. Like all the energy he had was sucked out of him. That's was not his Lee.

          "Thomas," someone said next to him. He tried to move his neck but it strained, and he winced. He felt a familiar pair of hands clutch onto his arms. A strand of dirty blonde hair stroked his hand. Annabeth.