Trenderman

He stared down at you, well not actually, he had no face. Examining you from head to toe a creepy smile appeared on his face. "I like the way you dress.." He said calmly. She smiled gentle scared of what would happen if you talked but your mouth open and your mind betrayed you by speaking. "Th-thank you.." He smiled more and bent down to eye level. "Oh my and what a beautiful angelic voice." He extended his hand taking a few chuncks of your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Such soft hair.." His fingers ran through your hair then he lightly touched your neck, skidding his fongers up and tilting your head up holding your chin he was centimeters away from your face. "Such.. Soft skin.."

-4 years later-

After your unexpected meeting with the tall male you have had more meetings with him only at your house. He knew a lot about you, where you lived, your name,birthday, favorite things, everything. You grew to like him and his liking to fashion.

Tonight was going to be special, it was yours and trendys four year anniversary you put on something casual. A (f/c) dress, light makeup, you curled your hair slightly and put on light perfume. (lol very casual)

After about ten minutes of you waiting, Trendy walks into your house through the front door. "(First name).." His husky voice made you jump. He was In your room now. "Trendy.." Your voice said calmly even though your heart was about to burst. He looked handsome wearing a tux.

He slowly walked over to you, laying you down slowly and softly leaning towards your ear. "You look stunning, my darling." He nibbles on your ear making you shudder. "A-and you look handsome.." You breathed out. His cold hands slip behind your back and unzip your dress. He took it off placing it on the floor carefully. When he looked back at you you where covering yourself.

"Why are you covering yourself?" he asked, his tentacles starting to wrap around your legs and arms. "You look absolutely beautiful, like always.." He said smiling. You blushed and looked at him. "Thank you." You said softly, leaning in you both shared an soft kiss that was replaced by sexual tension. He pulled away kissing your neck. "I'm which way would you like it my queen?" Trended asked sucjing at your neck. "H-how ever.." You mumbled shyly. He quickly turned you around, your butt facing him. "Aren't you a big masochist though? Wouldn't you rather have me embarrass you and shamelessly fuck you till you can't walk?" He smirked even more when he saw your pussy start to get wet. "Ah.. I'll make you cum for me (First name)."

Quickly his tentacles ripped your underwear and bra off leaving you completely exposed to him. "Mmm (First name) your nipples are so hard.." He took your left nipple into his mouth while grobbing the other. You hung upside down so you where looking a his toned chest. "Aah.." Your legs twitched slightly "I need more tender." You whimpered. He pulled away from your breast leaving his saliva on it. He grabbed your hand and put it to your womanhood. Taking his clothes off he positioned his member to your mouth also having a good view of your womanhood. "I want you to play with your clit while my tentacle goes deep inside you and I want you to suck my cock." He growled pushing the tip to your mouth. You nodded and started to play with your clit, he shoved his member into your mouth almost choking you. You began sucking on his member, running your tongue along the bottom of it. "Ahh yea like that.." He moaned putting his hands on the sides of your head he thrusted into your mouth. You moaned softly as your finger went in circle motions around your clit.

Tender groaned softly at the vibration then quickly shoving a tentacle into your wet womanhood. You moaned loudly at the force and pleasure making trender cum in your mouth, pulling out he came on your face and chest. you panted breathing heavily, you arched your back as another tentacle went inside of you. "I-its turning me inside out." You moaned and continued to play with yourself. "I'm gonna cum!" You moaned and trenender played with your breast. "Aah yes do cum" he said laying his head on your stomach. You came as the tentacles turned inside of you. Panting more they set you down. Trender picked your legs up to look at the cum drip out. "So beautiful (First name).." He ran his long tongue along your womanhood cleaning you up good. "Now its my turn" he positioned you doggy style lining his member to your entrance.

"Beg" he said moving the time around. "please.." you said softly. "What?" he asked leaning closer. "Please Trender fuck me!" You screamed, he nodded and thrust into you ahrd , hitting your womb he gripped your hips. Pulling out completely then slamming back into you his tentacles wrapped around your arms and tied them behind your back your face no in the pillow. You moaned loud as he continued to rip you apart. You came but he still kept going. "Ah..Nnn (First name) we're not stopping till I cum..!" He said and continued to ram hard into you. You moaned loud and shook your hips slightly. "I'm going to cum now." He said and gave two more strong thrust before letting out all him sperm into your womb. You moaned holding your stomach. "It's filling me up." You moaned as he continued to cum. Pulling out cum dripped from your womanhood. "That was great trender.." You smiled as tucked you in. "Yes and you where quite beautiful, you have beautiful moans" he said looking away blushing.

---------------------------------------------
(I honestly had a straight face writing this . ._. but yea , in the end , you have trender babies who are very fashionatable....? cx hope you enjoyed the ending

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey