Offenderman

You and Offender have been dating for three years now so of course you would know how big of a pervert he could be. Today was no different then any others. He made you play along with one of his fetishes.

"Meow." You said in a monotone voice. Sitting on Offenders lap with nothing but panties and cat ears on he held your waist with a pout. "Common (Your Name). Say it like you mean it." With a soft sigh you put your head to his shoulder.

"Sorry babe.. I haven't been feeling to well.." Yep that was it. You've been suffering from nausea. Vomiting every now and then. Your body was sensitive and had developed a few bruises on your arms and waists from Offender playfully grabbing you to roughly. Though that'd never happened before. And you've been having food cravings. Also did I mention you period didn't come in? No? Well it didn't.

Offender pushed you away slightly. "Are you okay?" He helped you stand up then he tossed you his white button up shirt while he slid his pants on. "Are you sick? Wa-" His eyes widen at the sight of you buttoning the shirt up. "Babes.. Have you gotten.. Fatter..?" He asked walking up to you. You gave him a confused look and finished buttoning it up. He picked you up and set you on the bed. As he did he laid you down and lifted the shirt up. He ran his hand over your tummy and looked at you. "Did you get your period this month?" He gently caressed your sides starting to lay down next to you. "Actually now that you mention it.. No.." You muttered. Offender smiled and placed a kiss on you forehead.

"(First Name)..?" "What?" "You're pregnant."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey