Offenderman

You were in your room on your laptop typing out an essay for school, when you heard your window slide open. You turned slightly to see offender submerge from the dark of the night holding your (favorite flower). "(Your name).. Sorry I'm late.~" You closed your laptop .

"Offender.." He crawled slowly into the bed, creeping over to you but when he got close you put your foot to his face to push him away. "I thought I told you no." You said straightening your favorite night shirt. "But you smell so nice, love." He pushed your foot to the side, leaning forward to pretend he was sniffing you from his position. "Goodnight offender." You said gently, smiling and rolling your eyes before getting under your blanket. "Night.." he pouted laying next to you.

...

You woke up in offenders arms the next morning. His hands on your waist and your hands on his chest. Your face grew red and as you were about to pull away he suddenly pulled you closer . "Mmm.. Morning beautiful.. ~" He cooed in a sexy low groan.

As offender began to wake up more you pushed out of his arms. "Why won't you leave me alone already..?" You spat running your hands through your hair before flipping your legs off the bed.

"Because you're stubborn and I must have you!" He said leaning his head in his hand, still laying down but facing you. "Never going to happen." You started to change, already used to him watching you. Offender huffed, he was getting tired of waiting. "We'll see about that.." he murmured. "What?" You stopped mid way of pulling your pants up. "I said shake that ass, my dear." He chuckled. "Shake that ass."

You brushed him off.

...

You did your usual night thing unlocked your window for offender and wore a bit more clothes. Hours passed after seven the time he usually comes. You looked around and closed your book. You got off your bed and opened your window.

"I guess he isn't coming tonight." you said and closed your window.

-plot twist right now-

Offender came out from your closet, his long black tentacles extending, one quickly wrapped around your waist. he had a long smirk over his face, you turned your head slightly to see offender, "offender let me go right now!"

"Sorry (y/n).. I couldn't control myself.." he gave you a devilish smirk, another tentacle wiggling up your leg. Tearing your your shorts and shirt off. "o-offender stop!"

"I'm afraid not my dear." he bent you over, your face, breast and hands to the window . "keep still.." three tentacles quickly and roughly digged into your ass. You screamed in pain . begging him to stop. tears streamed down your face.

"Your so loud!" he was clearly annoyed by your actions, he got an idea, he turned you around to face him, and forced another tentacle down your throat all tentacles thrust into you.

He lined up his now hard member to your entrance, with no hesitation he thrust into you. Some blood ran down your leg, he felt guilty taking your virginity, but glad he was your first. He started to move quickly, and hard hitting a spot that made you moan the loudest.

Offender pushed deeply into you, stroking your womb and his slender fingers caressing every inch of your body. As his thrust got rougher and faster he also became rough.

He trailed kisses down your cheeks, down your jawline, and neck bone, he licked down to your breast putting a bud in his mouth and messaging the other, licking your wet breast he bit down on your bud hard causing it to bleed. You wrapped your legs around his waist, feeling a tight knot in your stomach you reached your climax and came all over his member. "Ohh.. (y/n) your such a dirty slut..;" he pulled his tentacle out of your mouth, panting and gasping for air you coughed, "I like it." he said in a sexual tone. He latched his teeth into your neck, drawing blood and leaving hickeys all over your neck.

"A-a..ahaa.." you panted "O-offen.." you got cut off by him smashing his lips to yours and exploring every inch of your wet mouth, pulling away leaving a trail of black saliva he looked into you (e/c) orbs "yes my dear?" you felt him tightly grab your hips thrusting into you harder. "It..Ahh!~ It hurts!" You moaned out in pain and pleasure. "It'll hurt, but it'll soon pleasure you.." He said, you could feel bruises forming where he tightly held you.

After hours of sex offender pulled off and set you on your legs. Your legs buckled under you, you were sore and bruised all over. Offender felt bad and picked you up, setting you onto your soft bed he covered you. He then got in bed next to you. He kissed you but you didn't kiss back he got mad and forced his tongue in your mouth leaving no part untouched, sucking on your tongue he pulled away then French kissed you again. Satisfied he laid down looking up. "Be ready for round two tomorrow." A smirk formed on his face (he has no face lol) and you both fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey