Spledorman

Goldenflowr54

You sat on your bed inside the mansion which the slendermans own.Crying softly you wiped you eyes, only the tears kept flowing. Slowly the door opened to your room. "Hey Kiddo, what's wrong?" An all to familiar voice asked you. "J-jeff..*hiccup* H-he *hiccup* Killed m-my (animal). *hiccup*." You told splendorman almost choking your tears. He sat next to you, gently wrapping he long arms around you. He comforted you all that night making you laugh at his funny jokes and stories about his brothers.

-next day-

You sat on splendormans lap, his hat on your head and your arms wrapped around his neck. Last night splendorman had asked you to be his and (you obviously said yes because who doesn't like splendorman.?Lol) you said yes. "Hey (First name)-chan, I love you a lot." Splendorman said all of a sudden making you blush madly. "W-wha.. What are you talking about.. Psht... I-i love you too.." You replied turning your tomato face away to avoid contact. Splendorman smiled from ear to ear and he picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he held you up from your butt. "Hey, where are we going?" You asked as he started walking up the stairs. "Hmm? To my room!" He replied cheerfully. You nodded slightly a little scared.

You got to his room and he set you on his bed. Quickly he started undoing his shirt then his pants. Your face flushed and your covered your face. "W-what are you doing!?" You turned around trying to not look at his body. "Why are you turning away? I want to make love with you." He said bluntly. "M-mmm.." You looked away and he picked your small body up making you stand. "Please?" He pleaded. You frowned, then had a straight face, then you frowned again, putting your fingers under your chin you thought for a bit before ruffling your hair. "F-fine!" You shouted and he smiled. "Yay! 'Kay (First name)-chan take your clothes off!~" He chirped and you nodded.

-time skip-

"O-ow.. Splendor I-it hurts.. Ah.." You whimpered and Splendorman kissed your forehead. Tears threatened to spill. "Shh.. I know, I'm sorry (First name)-chan.. I'm really sorry. Please bear with it.." He whispered gently into your ear. You nodded slightly closing your eyes. "Mmmn.. Ah~" You moaned slightly when he moved a bit. He took that as a signal that it didn't hurt anymore. He kissed your neck and said he was gonna move now. He held your legs gently trying not to make you uncomfortable. He thrust into you slowly. Soon he heard your soft cries of pleasure. "Can I go faster (First name)-chan?" He asked looking up to see your face. You nodded and he did as he said he was, he went faster.

Splendorman thrust into you faster and harder, putting one of your legs over his shoulder to get deeper.You moaned loud arching your back. "A-aaah Splendor I-i'm gonna.. Mnn~" You came and he smiled then he came shortly afterwards. Panting he pulled out. "Ha..Haha that was great, right (First name)-chan?" You nodded slightly and he hugged you, kissing your ear he then pulled away and gave you his shirt while he put his boxers on. "Thanks.." You muttered and put it on. Splendorman laid back down and hugged you tightly.
---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey