Slenderman

"It's already been three days since you came here, it is time to stop crying child." Slenderman loomed over you with a death threatening aura. You wiped your tears and looked up at him. "B-but.." You muttered softly. You were currently in the Slender Mansion. Slenderman sighed deeply and put a hand to his forehead turning his back to you. "It's a little early but.. I'll take you to an interesting place where you can forget all about your loneliness." He told you reaching his hand out to you. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you along towards the basement.

"M.. Er.. Slenderman.. Where are we going?" You asked walking down the steps behind him. "You'll find out soon." He muttered as you got to the bottom. Once you took your final step off the stairs Slenderman's tentacles shot from his back and wrapped around your body. "EYAAAH!!!!" You screamed and fainted. Slenderman sweat dropped. "She fainted.." He sighed and two of his brothers came down. "She's so much trouble.. Take her to her room." He ordered. The two brothers nodded and grabbed you taking you back up the stairs.

-Time Skip-

Your eyes shot open, looking around you groaned. "Where.. am I..?" You asked yourself. A knock came to your door. "Who is it..?"

"It's me, Slenderman. Are you awake now child?" He asked through the door. You pulled the bed spread up to your chest bringing your knees with it. "Y-yes.." You muttered. "May I come in? Are you decent?" You moved the blankets away and looked down at yourself. You had changed outfits, instead of wearing the t-shirt and jeans you were wearing earlier, you were wearing a short night gown. "I suppose.."

Slenderman opened the door and walked in. "Sorry to have frightened you, child." He handed you a plate with a sandwich and a glass of water. You took them and drank the water first. You glanced up at him, why did he seem so scary to you before?

You scooted to the side a little and patted your bed for him to sit down. He sat. You awkwardly took a bite of your sandwich while he awkwardly fiddled with some cat hair on his slacks. You smiled, he made it just the way you liked it. You drank a bit more water and tapped his shoulder. "Hmm?" His hum in response made you slightly shiver.

He turned to you and you smiled a bit at him. "Thank you, it taste really good." You then continued to eat. Slenderman stood and began his small journey to the door. "I'll come back when you're finished." He said, you nodded and he left.

-Time Skip Four Months Later-

"(Your name) get back here!!!!" Slenderman roared. You grinned more and kept running, you reached the stairs and ran up towards your room. You had pulled a small prank on the man.

-Flashback-

*Whistling noses from you* You sat in the kitchen on a bar stool near the counter looking at the door. It had a bucket just slightly kept up by the slightly open door. You grinned, "Slender!~ Come over here..~" You cooed knowing he'd come to you. Moments later you heard footsteps. "What is it, (Your Name)?" He opened the door and stepped inside, the bucket of water falling on top of his head.

He instantly grew angry. "(Your name)!!!!!" He shouted and darted towards you, most likely to punish you. But, that you wouldn't have, because last time he punished you, you couldn't walk for three days.

You quickly got up and ran around the island in the kitchen. He ran to the other side, you two played 'Which way will you go' for a while before you darted at fast as you could to the door.

"(Your name) get back here!!!!"

-End of flashback-

You got to your room safe, you closed the door slowly and walked to your bathroom. "He won't find me in here." You giggled to yourself before closing the bath room door and sitting inside the tub. Slenderman on the other hand made his way up to your room quietly. He opened the door quietly and looked around. 'She would.' He thought to himself before heading to the back room.

He opened the door quietly and looked around. He could see the outline of your shadow behind the shower curtain. He smirked and walked in, a tentacle made it's way slowly into the shower. It reached the (thing with the, the thing that turns the water on) and turned it on, the cold water started to pour down on you. You gasped and shot up, shivering violently you jumped out of the tub. "Slender, that was mean!" You shouted.

He chuckled to himself. "You shouldn't pull pranks on people like that, (First Name). Especially me." Slenderman slowly started walking towards you. "O-okay. Sorry, I won't do it again.." You gulped backing away. He shook his head with a, 'tsk, tsk, tsk'. "I'll have to punish you." He smirked and quickly grabbed you by your waist.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey