Trenderman

'Maybe it's just me.. But I feel like I've matured a lot faster than everyone else in my grade..' You thought. 'No body has seemed to take notice but me.. So maybe it just is me.' You finished making yourself a sandwich and walked up stairs to you room in the Slendermen house hold. You'd lived there for as long as you could remember.

You opened the door to see Trenderman, you just got home from school. You smiled. "Hi Trenderman, gonna do my hair for tomorrow?" You asked. "It's picture day!" You jumped ontop of the bed and began to eat your sandwich. He shook his head and made you sit down on the bed. "I was thinking we could hang out, right now." He smirked and looked at your slender legs, his eyes roamed your body as you just sat there. "Well what do you want to do then?"

-Time Skip 10 weeks later-

'I'm in high school now, many boys have seemed to take notice to my body but never do anything.' You thought opening the door to an empty classroom to be alone. "(Your name)!" Someone called, you turned your head to see a boy. He had a blush covering his face, you gave him a bored look.

'Trender took notice of my body long before anyone else..'

*Flash Back*

"T-Trender!" You moaned gripping his shoulders. He ran his long tongue across your womanhood pushing it through your entrance every now and then. You came into his mouth and he stood up licking his lips. You covered your face with your arm and panted.

"(Your name)." Trender called. You looked up at him, a dark blush spread across your face. You sat up and opened your mouth. He put the tip of his member in your mouth and you began to suck and lick at his shaft. He held the back of your head and made you deep throat him.

'We've never kissed but.. We've done this a lot.'

You looked up at him, he came into your mouth and sighed. "Amazing.." He pulled his pants and boxers up, throwing you a towel he walked out.

*Present*

You looked at the boy from head to toe. "Hey," You walked up to the boy, your face inches apart. "Want to kiss?" You asked. His face flushed and he nodded. You leaned in and connected your lips.

-Time Skip To After House At The Mansion-

'If I told Trender I kissed another boy. How would he react?' You thought. You laid on your bed looking up at the ceiling.

*knock knock*(omg, fml xD)

It was Trender. He opened your door and you sat up smiling. "Hi, Trender.." You said and he sat next to you. You both talked for a while.

In the end you both had gotten into a fight over you kissing the other boy but that ended in make up sex and a decision he made by himself. "You're not to go to school anymore, finish this week and i'll have brother(Slenderman) take you out."

-Timeskip To At school-

You sat next to the boy on the swings. "And that's why, i'm moving away. I'm going to live with my mom." You said kicking the snow under your feet. "But.. I don't want you to move.."

You stood up and but your hands behind your back. "So.. Do you want to have sex before I leave?" You asked. He stood up quickly with a flushed face. "What!? (Y-your name).. Have you ever done it with anyone before?" He asked walking to your side. You turned around with a smile. "Not telling."

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey