Slenderman

ElfGirl98

"Hey, behave yourself!" Slenderman screamed through out the halls. "Uhh she ran off again.. Geez, enough!" Slenderman stomped his foot and looked around. He walked around quietly and saw you, your back faced to him. "Got you!" He said and wrapped his tentacles around you. "You where quite a problem, now you have to make it up to me." His tentacles wrapped around your legs and stomach. "No let me g-!" He shoved a tentacle in your mouth cutting you off from finishing your sentence.

"What..? My mouth?... It's going to the back of my throat." You said in your mind, closing your eyes tightly as his tentacle came in your mouth. Drinking it all he took his tentacle out and put you down. He stared down at you fro a while before he turned his back to get something. When he turned around you where gone.

"My body feels hot, ever since he forced me to drink that liquid i've been feeling strange. My tummy too.." You put your hand to the wall to stop yourself from falling. You looked down and held your stomach. i've gotta finish this game of tag soon and get some medicine. You looked up and slendermans tentacles where in front of you again.

Slenderman touched your lips softly while you looked up at him, a blush spread across your face, you couldn't run you wanted him to touch you. "Why do i feel like this..? My whole body seems to burn and belt away.."   You said to yourself, opening  your mouth slenderman pushed his fingers into your mouth making you suck them. His tentacles wrapped around you again, one going under your skirt and some groping your boobs. The tentacles pulled your dress off along with your bra, wrapping around your breast. Slenderman pulled his fingers out to touch your breast and suck on them. "No.. That's.. You can't.." You whimpered as his fingers ran across your clothed woman hood. "What's with this child? Why does she keep resisting?" Slenderan thought as his tentacles pulled your panties off.

His tentacles wrapped around your hands holding them back. Slenderman laid you on top of him while he kissed you. "Has she gotten excited?" He asked himself. Putting his hands on your waist he moved you closer. He sucked on your tongue then pulled away to lift you up shoving a tentacle into your wet woman hood. "A-aah my pussy, y-you can't do that not in there please.." You moaned arching your back. "Ah no it's touching my womb!~ Don't touch it like that i'm gonna go crazy~" You moaned while his tentacle touched the tip of your womb. "What do I do? This child is courupting me, i'll lose it, i need to feel her more." Slenderman told himself, he picked you up more while his tentacles fondled with your breast. He looked at you face and blushed lightly. "She's making such a lewd face, she likes this." He thought. He pulled the tentacle out covered in your juices. Slenderman took his pants off showing his long erected member. "Is he going to put that inside me? And fill me with his sperm?" You thought while his tip poked at your entrance. "Haa..." You moaned softly as he pushed it in a bit more, he looked at your face then pushed it all in forcefully. "Aaah!!!~" You screamed in pleasure, his member fully inside of you. He still pushed, making his way into your womb. "Ah.. Aaah~~" You moaned loudly, sticking your tongue out while panting. "H-he pushed it all the way into my womb.." You whimpered. "Fuaah..!~" You moaned more as he rubbed and moved it around. "I-it's rubbing my p-pussy and womb, all of my naughty places are being touched..~ I-it feels so good!~" You moaned while the tentacles let go of your hands, you put them on his shoulders holding them tightly. Another tentacle made its way to your ass and shoved itself in roughly. "Aaaaah!!~ P-please put it all into me~_ You moaned as the tentacle pushing in and out of your ass. He came inside of you, throwing your head back in pleasure. "I keep cumming, I can't stop cumming (First name)!" He said pulling his tentacles away and leaving you on his lap. He stopped cumming and took his still hard member out. All the cum spilled out onto the floor as slenderman wrapped his long arms tightly around you. "Aha.. Ah..~" You panted looking up at him. "What? Do you want me to touch your naughty places again? Alright if you want my to do more things.." Slenderman said licking your earlobe.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey