Chapter-5

We were going on the bridge as I looked up and again saw the solitary ship, blinking light.

"Dina, can you see that light blinking on that ship?" I asked, wondering if I'm imagining things.

"Is that a star?"

"No, we cannot see stars here. That's a small ship"

"Why is it there?"

"Dunno"

We got off the bridge and went to the reception hall where so many other guests, too going everywhere.

"I think they took it for granted when they said you can bring as many family members as you can." said Caleb.

"I wanna go to the forest!" said Jimmie.

"I'm not gonna spend getting bite by bugs today!" said Dina.

"Please, dad. I wanna see how it feels to live in a forest," said Jimmie.

"Why don't I go with you to the forest and Dina and dad will go to whatever they want?" I asked.

"We can't split. We'll go to the forest tomorrow." said Caleb.

"I promised the kids I won't fight you, so just stop it. Jimmie wants to see the forest and I will show him the forest. Take Dina and tomorrow, you can spend time with Jimmie" I said.

"Is that how we're gonna do this?"

"Gonna do what?"

"I feel like I'm renting out my own kids!"

"For goodness sake, I said I don't wanna fight!"

"We'll go to the park. On the website, they said it has trees, birds, and everything," said Dina. "How's that sound, Jimmie?"

"Let's go there, then!" said Jimmie.

"Okay," said Caleb finally agreed.

We went to the park just like Dina and Jimmie wanted. We went through a door that led to the park with a realistic sky with sunlight, clouds, and everything. There was a large fountain at the center of the park to the height of almost the sky. We saw the map at the entrance and it was a big park than we expected.

"It has a small sand park on the east. Who wants to build castles?" asked Caleb.

"Me! Me!" said Jimmie.

"Come on let's go" said Caleb and they went off.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Take some pics, film some videos for my vlog, and go for a walk" Dina replied. "Gotta stay fit"

"Okay..." I said.

I walked with her for some time in the park while she took pictures and I also helped to take pictures of her before the huge fountain and a tree with beautiful yellow flowers, a bunch of trees named eastern redbud, and under those trees, people were having a picnic. We also saw so many tall trees which are unfortunately extinct on earth.

Most of the plants and trees in that park were once there on earth and I had no idea how they recreated this because it was not even fake. I sat on a bench by the trees which had a soft breeze that made the leaves rustle along the birds chirping. It calmed my mind a lot and just let me forget about everything for a moment and just relax.

"It's quite relaxing, isn't it?" asked someone and I opened my eyes and saw a tall man with dark hair, green eyes, and wearing the most casual dress standing before me, smiling. "Can I sit?"