ch. 1

Dear Diary,

Hi, I'm Leila. People call me Lea or Lia, which ever is good.

I live in the city of Honolulu. Yes, you may be thinking, "Wow! You're so lucky you live in Hawaii! Wish I was you!" Trust me, you do not want to live here. Everything is poison; everyone hates me.

One friend is all I have; Kailee. The only reason she's my friend is because we're lab partners. Kailee doesn't think of me as a friend though because it would jeopardize her popularity at school.

Ew, did I just say that word? Yes, school. Buckneer High School is where the "magic" happens.

In this school, there are groups. Let's start off with the basics; math geniuses. They think we care about them, but we don't. We care about what we get on tests. And, if we need help, they're there. The geekiest one alive is Aileen. She could do my homework for me in a split second.

We then move onto the singing singers, as they call themselves. Pretty stupid, huh? All they do is help us add useless trophies to our trophy case. Everyday for us is like another Glee episode for them.

I could list way more, but let's just stick with the top most popular groups at Buckneer. Second place goes to, Buckneer Cheer.

Kailee is a cheerleader in the squad. But, the worst girl ever to be created.. Celeste Kester. Literally moral enemies; we never talk. Probably the last time we've talked was in Kindergarten? It didn't go well though, we fought over crayons.

Also, Celeste has another "friend" June. She's probably the second nicest, right after Kailee. I just feel so bad for the both of them.

Their uniforms, oh don't get me started. Whoever made their outfits are literal perverts. If they bend over to pick up something off the floor, say hello to butt central.

On the outside, I pretend to hate this group. On the inside, I'm in love with it. The Football Players.

There's this one guy that stands out to me the most, Gabe Boyler. He's been my crush ever since the day he talked to me, which was never.

Last time I saw him was in algebra. He caught me looking. But don't worry, I caught him looking right back.

Oh, we can't forget about Gabe's bitchy sidekicks Aaron Simons and Daniel Johnson.

Gabe has become the nicest boy ever to roam the worlds, to the worst jerk ever. I don't know what's gotten into him.

Lastly, the lowest of the low, the Rejects. Only a couple of teens consist of this group, me being one of them.

My mother tells me to join clubs to get out of the group. But honestly, I couldn't be anymore happier than where I am right now.

My life is so cliché, I couldn't hate it more.

Fuck it. I hate my life so much. I'm going to bring an end to this. Right here, right now.

xoxo, Leila

-

a/n

First chapter of School Diary completed! :D

I know the story is very cliché, but I wanted to put my own twist onto this book. Please tell me your suggestions!

Vote & Comment!