ch. 2

I woke up from a horrible slumber. All this for school. School.

I got out of bed to see my mother cooking bacon and eggs. "Hey baby, go get ready while I finish making breakfast."

I nod in response as I put no work into my outfit of choice. Sweatpants and a hoodie. I tie my hair up into a messy bun.

I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. Almost everyone at Buckneer wears makeup. Well, not me.

-

Now that I arrived at school I head over to my "group." It kills me that we are divided up like this. Who thought of this stupid thing anyway?

"Hey guys," I say.

"Sup Lia, we were just talking about food," Ally informs me.

"Cool. I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta head to class."

They all nod as I make my way inside the school building to my locker. I grab my Algebra book since I had that class first thing in the morning.

I see my locker door slam in front of me. "Hi slut!" No. Not Celeste please.

"Right back at cha," I tell her.

"Excuse me," She steps a few inches closer to me.

Then I hear a boy shout out, "Leave her alone Cel."

Me and Celeste both turn around to see Gabe. Gabe. I must need glasses because that can't be Gabe. He would never defend me, especially if it was Celeste who he was defending me from.

I have zero percent knowledge of this dude, so I have no excuse for this. "Oh, uh- sorry babe," Celeste blushes.

"For the fucking one hundred and one-th time Cel, we aren't dating and that's fucking final," Gabe says. By now, we have made an audience. "Okay leave now bye!" Gabe shoos them off.

I decide to be the bigger person and go talk to him first. "Uh, thanks for that Gabe."

"It's not a problem.. um," Gabe trails off.

"It's Leila," I smile.

"Leila. Hmm, Leila. That's a pretty name," He smiles back at me. I'm probably blushing so hard right now. Probably the color of a baboons butt.

"Thank you, what's you're next class?" I ask him, even though I already know we take Algebra together.

"Algebra. I'm guessing you're doing the same," Gabe refers to my Algebra book. "Wanna walk together?"

What? WHAT!! "Sure," I say as naturally as possible.

"So there's this par-" He gets stopped.

"Hey Gabe why you talking to slut over here?" Daniel walks next to me.

"I- um- well," Wow. He's embarrassed to be seen with me. Well, what can I say? Everyone is.

"Come on dude, let's go," Aaron pops up out of nowhere and left. He just fucking left me.

I head to Algebra. Alone may I add. Since I'm a reject I head to the back of the class. If I sit in the front, people will throw spitballs or some shit on me.

"Alright class shall we begin?" Mr. Arnold asks us. I don't understand why he asks us that because if we say no, he'll still go on.

"Okay open you book to page..." I start to lose his voice in my own thoughts.

I have so many questions. Why did Gabe defend me? Why did he want to walk me to class? Why was he embarrassed to be around me? Well, I know the answer to the last one. It's because I'm a fucking reject.

At lunch I'm signing up for extracurriculars, it's not that I want to. I need to. I hope they will allow me since I'm a wannabe senior trying to fit in.

I decide to write in my diary to escape my thoughts, or maybe vent them.

Dear Diary,

Today I finally talked to Gabe for the first time. His voice is amazing when he says my name. I should've looked more presentable today. Why out of all days did I choose to wear the lamest outfit ever?

Gabe is so hot. I just need to find a way to get to know him more, without being a stalker.

Swim Team? No.
Jazzersize? Ew no.
Singing Singers? Ugh don't get me started on my horrible voice.
Wait. I got it. I hate how I'm about to say it but, Buckneer Cheer.

xoxo, Leila.

-

a/n:

Hey guys! So I'm planning my schedule for every time I update this book. I'm thinking every other day, sometimes twice in a row, if I feel nice.

I don't I guess we'll see XD

**Oh, btw they are in the month September! **