ch. 6

Monday slowly rolled around. To be honest, I was pretty nervous about what people will think of me.

I've seen pictures of me with the guys wearing that tight little dress. People will think I'm a slut! Wait, they already do.

They will stand up for me right? They witnessed almost every moment with me during the weekend. But, it's not like I can stop the rumors from going on. What's there, is there.

-

When I arrived at school I didn't go to my group, I went to the Sign Up Board. It's nerve-racking checking to see if you got into something or not.

I made it to Mathmatics, Swimming, Singing Singers, Dance Club, Book Club. I don't know how I did it, but I did. Pretty proud of myself to say the least.

Oh shit. I totally forgot I had Cheerleading try outs today. I need something to wear! A sweater and leggings won't do.

I search almost everywhere at school trying to find my solution; Kailee. This is the one time I've needed her more than anything.

The bell rang. I didn't find Kailee. Well, I do have a couple of hours before try outs begin.

-

It was finally lunch time. My stomach was growling since I didn't have the time to eat breakfast this morning.

I stood in line and bought myself a chicken pesto sandwich and a Sprite. Our school lunches aren't as bad as ones in movies and other schools.

When I finished paying, I head over to the Rejects table. "Guess who made it into Mathmatics?" I sat down.

"Oh my gosh! Dude, I'll have you now!" Ally exclaims.

"So weird," Troy mumbles.

"You guys are losers," I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me.

I check to see who it was. "May I help you Aaron?" I ask coldly.

"Just picking up Ms. Fields to bring to our table," He emphasizes.

I gave him a confusing look. "And why is that?"

"Aren't we friends now Lei?" Aaron smirks. Lei? That's a new name. "Just accept the invitation," He finally pleads.

I look at the rest of the people at my table to see if they allowed me. They all seemed okay. "Fine."

-

After the last period of the day, I catch Kailee at her locker. "Kailee! I need something to wear for try-outs! Please I forgot!" I pretty much beg.

"Close your fucking mouth!" She whisper shouts. Kailee grabs a pair of really short shorts and an off the shoulder shirt. "Here," she throws at me. "Warn me the next time you try barging onto me."

"Thank you!" I run to the girl's locker room to change.

I can't believe Kailee owns a pair of these shorts. You could basically see my butt. Not that I didn't mind, it looked nice on me. The shirt was nice too. If only I wasn't so lazy to go shopping, I'd have clothes like her.

I tie my hair into a high ponytail and head to the field.

"Glad you could all make it today," Celeste says. "Two laps! Go!"

I start running around the field and saw Gabe practicing. He had his shirt off.

I didn't realize I stopped running until Kailee saw me. "C'mon Lea."

-

Once practice was over, Gabe came over to me. "I couldn't help but stare." He scanned my body.

I could feel myself blushing badly. "Diddo."

He smirks at me. Wow. Okay. "We should hang out sometime Leila. With me actually sober," We both laugh.

"Okay," I giggle. "Text me the details," I said as I walked away.

-

When I made it back home I start writing in my diary.

Dear Diary,

Today I had Buckneer Cheer try-outs. Let's just say I totally killed it. Celeste actually complimented me on my back handsprings and other flips. Did I forget to mention I was on a gymnastics team when I was younger?

Kailee told me that she'll talk to Celeste to get me in.

They told me that the results would be our tomorrow.

Diary, just wish me luck please.

xoxo, Leila