ch. 4

Dear Diary,

Tonight I'm gonna go to Gabe's party. I'm pretty scared to say the least. But I'm sure most definitely excited.

xoxo, Leila

"Ellie, I'm home!" I yell throughout my house. Ellie is my older, better looking sister. She dropped out of college to pursue her career in modeling.

Now I know where to get the "sexy clothes" that Gabe wanted me to wear. "Hey girl, mall tonight or nah?" Ellie asks me as I make my way into the kitchen.

"I'm actually going to a party.." I trail off.

"A party? Leila Fields going to a party? Details!" She exclaimed.

"Well, the house is at Ga-"

"If you say Gabe I will fucking kill you," She looks up at me sternly.

"I need an outfit please," I ignore her remark.

She sighs as we both head upstairs. Ellie takes out a blue, fitted dress with cut outs at the side. I'm literally in awe, it's gorgeous. It goes up to about mid-thigh. Then she lends me her black high heels with the insides a nice bright red.

Once I'm about to speak, Ellie says, "Lia, say no more." After that, she curls my hair into beach waves. She then moves onto makeup. I never thought I'd look good with winged eye liner and red lipstick, but I guess I'm now admitting I do.

If people saw me right now, they'd call me a slut. Well, I guess I'm kind of used to it now. "Want me to drive you?" Ellie thoughtfully asks me while I give her a questioning look. "Leila I don't want you to drive back home while you're drunk."

"Okay then mother!"

-

Now that I've arrived at Gabe's house I regret two things. One is for wearing high heels; these things hurt so bad. Two, I don't know hardly any of these people here.

I slowly walk towards the house, stumbling every so often. Once I make it inside I see people grinding on each other, making out, and drinking. Gabe, I'm so disappointed. But what could I have expected? A 'get together?'

"Hey Leila is that you?" I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around to see who it is.

"Oh, hi Aaron!" I exclaim, a little too much though. I can tell he hasn't gotten drunk or made out with anybody.

"Woah, you look pretty," Aaron says in awe.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"Well look who it is!" Gabe says drunkenly.

"Hey Gabe it's nice to see-."

"Hey girl hey," Gabe moves on to another girl. Typical.

"I'm sorry about him, he can get.. weird when he's drunk," Aaron explains.

"Why are you talking to me?" I accidentally spit out.

"Listen Leila, I know you didn't fuck those guys. Personally, I think they're jerks. If they were your true friends, they would believe you." Aaron says. I stiffen.

"W-Wha- How?" I stutter.

"Let's go to a room, I can't hear you too well," He wraps his arms around my waist protectively.

The first couple rooms we've tried were taken. People are honestly so disgusting. Hooking up with people they barely know, in somebody else's house!

When we finally find a room I walk very fast to the bed and take these high heels off. "Hurts?" Aaron asks as he sits next to me.

"Kinda, yeah," I shrug. "When Gabe invited me to this party I didn't expect it to go this far."

Aaron nodded in return. "Why aren't you down there, getting drunk, and doing things a normal teenager should?" I ask him.

"Well, Lia I'd like to ask you the same thing," He smirks.

"Because I'm a fucking reject okay! No one cares about me," I yell.

"Well, not tonight they won't," Aaron says. "C'mon, tonight I will make you have the time of your life." Aaron takes my hand and brings me outside.

Well, this'll be a fun night to remember.

-

a/n

Aaron and Leila
or
Gabe and Leila?

#TeanLeion vs. #TeamGaila