ch. 9

I'm super excited to go to school today. Knowing that someone cares about you is such an amazing feeling.

Today I chose to wear something that says 'Hey I'm chill' and not something that screams "Hey I'm Slut.'

Of course, I asked my sister if I could borrow some of her clothes. And she told me that we're going shopping on Saturday to have a 'sister bonding.' Great.

Well, it's not like I hate my sister. I just hate shopping. But if I want to get out of the Rejects, I need a change of appearance.

Today's outfit is an oversized batman sweater paired with maroon skinny jeans. Some Steve Maddens to spice things up. Simple accessories to add; glasses, rings, beanie, etc. Lastly my Summer Fruit eos lip balm to complete my look. (outfit in multimedia)

I told her that the outfit she lent me would make me sweat because in Hawaii, it isn't as cold as other places. She tried fighting back with me and she won. Let's just say my sister gets very serious when it comes to fashion.

This time, I remembered I had cheer practice today. So I brought with me an oversized shirt and Nike shorts.

Finally I head out the door awaiting for the greatness to come today.

-

Filler chapter! Sorry it's so short..

The next chapter, which is my tenth chapter, will be very dramatic so I warn you now.

ily<3