ch. 12 - drama pt 3

*** SELF HARM INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ ***

Enjoy (or not enjoy) Chapter 12!

-

Gabe's POV

Once Leila stormed off I wanted to chase after her. But I realized that I didn't have the strength to move, talk, or even cry.

I managed to fall on the ground and finally break into tears. She said she hated me.

What I don't understand with all of this is, why? Why does she hate me? I don't remember going on Twitter today or even calling her a Slut.

While I was having my thorough talk session with myself, Aaron spoke up. "C'mon bud, let's get out of here."

I didn't budge to move but only taking my phone out of my back pocket. Twitter. That stupid Twitter ruined everything.

I scroll up to see recent Tweets. I gasp to see what Celeste tweeted.

"@CelSummers: Ain't revenge sweet. :)"

What was that suppose to mean? I scroll up more to see pictures from Buckneer High's account.

I almost dropped my phone when I saw all of Leila's diary entrees posted on the internet! Why would anyone do such a horrid thing? Everyone is retweeting and favoriting all of it.

Before I start I rage, I see one photo that caught my attention..

"Dear Diary,

When I started cutting, it would usually start when my heart's broken. My house, in my bathroom.

Then I tried to commit suicide. Then my mom caught me. She's treated me like a child ever since!

xoxo, Leila"

Oh my God. My hands start shaking uncontrollably. Have I broken her heart?

"No. No. No. No!" I say out loud and run as fast as I could to Leila's house.

I didn't give any fucks if I got detention or even being expelled or some shit from school. I just can't lose her. I can't lose Leila.

When I made it over to her house I saw her door wide open. Leila's mom wasn't home so she probably thought it would be a perfect opportunity.. to do it.

I run into the unfamiliar house and start calling her name.

"Leila baby, please tell me where you are!" I shout.

I remember the entree said that she goes inside her bathroom. So I run into every bathroom until I meet Leila's bedroom.

It's wide open. Her room is cluttered with clothes lying on the floor.

I slowly walk in, mentally preparing myself for what I am about to witness.

"Leila Fields! Open up this fucking bathroom door immediately!" I yell and pound on her door when I noticed her bathroom door was locked.

"Just go away Gabe!" I hear her cry out. "I'm fine."

"You are not fucking fine!" My voice cracks.

I look at her door lock and see that it is very similar to the ones at my house. My sister taught me to use bobby pins if our brother is taking forever in the toilet.

I frantically search for a bobby pin somewhere in her bedroom. I almost cried of joy when I found one a raced to her bathroom door.

When I opened it, my heart almost fell right out of its place.

There's blood everywhere. Blades and knives around her. Leila has a blade deep into her arm right now.

She looks at me in embarrassment. "Leila come here," I say softly as I kneel down and take the blade away from her. Then I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Never do that again baby." A tear falls down my face while I'm still hugging her. "You mean so much to me and I promise you I never did that. I would never call you a Slut. I would never be embarrassed to say that I like you. Because I do. And nothing's going to make that go away. But the only way it will make it go away is that if you're gone." I say sincerely.

"Leila, you think no one gives a shit about you. But people actually do. I care about you, Aaron and Ally does. Leila you are worth far more than you think. You're like a diamond in the sky shining above everyone else." I let go of Leila and hold her hands.

"Leila, you deserve everything in the world. And I'm willing to make that happen." I wipe the tears rolling down her face.

"I- I- I really like you Gabe," She struggles with her words.

"But I like you way more Leila," I wink at her, which makes her laugh.

"Can we please get you cleaned up?" I ask her.

"Please," She begs as we give each other a tight hug.

-

Sooooo..

That's it of the drama chapters.. or is it? ;)

#Gaila <33