Debut ?

After our hang out with Straykids Sage and I ended up getting everyone's numbers. We arrived back home took showers and immediately went to sleep as we have to move into the dorms early the next day.

~Time skip brought to you by Wonho's thicc thighs~

We made it to the dorms with Ji-a and Da yeon and started to unpack with them. "I wonder what we're doing today." Da yeon says. We all hum in agreement and then as on cue the intercom cut on. "All new female trainees make your way to the practice room on the 3rd floor." we hear a women say. "I guess we are going to find out Da yeon." I say giggling.

We then all walk to the practice room to see 4 girls already there, 2 of them being Soo-ah and Hye-rim, we then also see JYP. Hurriedly we walk in and all stand in line and wait for his announcement. "Annyeonghaseyo ladies how has your day been?" JYP asks us. "Good Seonsaengnim!" we say in unison. He nods and looks at all of us with his hand on his chin. "Ok ladies I've called you all here to tell you girls about the debut team." he says to us.

We all look at each other and clap excitedly. "And as you girls can see there is currently 8 of you....but only 4 of you will debut." he says in a serious tone. We all quiet down and look straight at him. "So to determine where you stand we will be creating a show called Dilemma 2021." he says watching our reactions. Sage, Ji-a, Da-yeon and I all nod while the other girls look completely out of it.

"In this show we will be giving out challenges and the people you will be teamed up with fortunately will be the ones you're roomed with." he says. We all then nod for him to continue. "These challenges will be related to singing, dancing and rapping, you'll always have a week to prepare for your stage performances." he continues. "Different songs will be given to each group each week both boy groups and girl groups songs." he says.

"Every other week 1 girl will be eliminated until there is only 4 left." he says. "So girls we will start shooting tomorrow and I wish you all the best so you should all train hard, hwaiting!" he says with a thumbs up. After his explanation he walks out and leaves us to think. "Guys I'm actually pretty nervous." says Ji-a fidgeting. "Don't be Ji-a I believe in you plus you have us." I say to her while Da-yeon and Sage nod.

"Ok thank you guys it means a lot." she says back to us. We then start to walk back to our dorm to rest for the day. Once we reach our dorm I then speak up. "Guys I'm actually excited to start shooting tomorrow." I say honestly to the girls. They all look at me like I'm crazy. "What Ive always wanted to do this." I say back giggling. "Unnie your crazy...I love it." Da-yeon says to me. We all laugh and then relax and end up falling asleep in the dorms.

We wake up the next day to the alarms we all set, why did we all set alarms.... don't even ask. "YAH SAGE... pls turn your alarm off and wake up." I say sighing. "I'm up I'm up sorry guys." she says rushing up to get ready. We all laugh watching her rush around to get ready. We finish getting ready and make our way to the 3rd floor practice room. As we make it to the room we see the rest of the girls there.

"Annyeonghaseyo girls today's our first day of shooting follow me please." JYP says from the doorway. JYP leads us to a stage area with cameras and 3 judges. The judges being Sunmi, Jang Juhee
and Woo Won-jae. We all walk on stage an bow as JYP leaves. "Hi girls I'm Sunmi and I'll be your singing coach." she says waving with a kind smile. "I'm Jang Juhee and I'll be your dance coach." he says waving with a very cool and calming presence.

"And last but not least I'm Woo Won-jae your rap coach." he says waving with kind eyes. We then all bow and introduce ourselves to the judges. "Okay today girls we will be giving out the first challenge."
says Sunmi. "The first challenge will be boy group songs." Jang Juhee says pointing to the big screen behind us. We then see 2 boy group songs pop up on the screen. "As you girls can see the following songs you will compete with are Don't call me by SHINee and Sticker by NCT127." Woo Won-jae says.

"While I personally believe Sticker is the harder song it doesn't mean it's a guaranteed win, you can make Don't call me look just as difficult if executed correctly." Jang Juhee says. "So we decided to see where you girls all stand, group 1 will be dancing to Don't call me while group 2 is dancing to Sticker." Sunmi says. I feel excited as we are group 2.

~ Time skip brought to you by sunoo's pink hair ~

As me and the girls make it back to our private practice room we start to watch the video to distribute parts. "Since its only 4 of us and way more of them we are going to each have longer parts." I say. They then nod and we continue watching the video. After the video ends I ask "Ok first thing first who's our leader?" I ask. They then all point to me. "Mwo Jinjja?!" I say shocked. "Yes unnie you inspire all of us and I trust you to take us far." Ji-a says.

They all nod and I agree to be leader. "Who wants to have the killing part, I don't want to make anyone feel like they shouldn't try out for it but I would like to have it." I say to them. "I think you're perfect for it unnie!" Sage says to me. "I do too!" Da-yeon agrees. Ji-a puts a thumbs up excitedly and smiles.

~ Time skip brought to you by Hobi's sprite ~

We finally have all parts distributed, I have the killing part as I also have all of Mark and Johnny's parts as well. While Ji-a has Taeyong and Yuta's parts, Sage has Jaehyun and Jungwoo's parts and Da-yeon has Haechan and Taeil's parts. We then share the remaining parts that Doyoung's has. "Unnie how come you didn't pick a larger second part like Taeyong's?" Ji-a asks me.

"Well since I already have the killing part I wanted someone else to have a larger part instead." I say back. "Wahh unnie you inspire me more and more every second." Sage says dramatically holding her chest. We all laugh together then start practicing.

~ Time skip brought to you by berleezy ~

After our full week of hard practice the day we've been waiting for is tomorrow. "You girls ready for this?" I ask them as we make it to our dorms. "NE!" they all say excitedly. We laugh and get ready for bed slightly exhausted and slightly restless. "Goodnight guys it's a really big day tomorrow." Sage says with a tired voice. "Ne." we all say back just as tired. As soon as my head hits my pillow I immediately fall asleep... so much for being restless am I right?

Well tomorrow I know we're going to nail this performance!