XIII

Jimin at one point in his life had everything. He himself used to feel that way. He was rich, good looking, a celebrity, and had no shortage of women in his life.

But the jimin who returned home form the wedding of his beloved did not feel so even in the slightest.

He felt empty and weighed down by something. He dragged his feet towards the sofa and laid down on it.

His right arm covered his eyes as he let out an exasperated sigh. He had never felt so desperate before.

He wondered how great it would have been if he could reverse time. To go back to square one and build a relationship with her from scratch. And never repeat the stupid things he did to make her sad.

A single tear flowed down his right eye as he let out another sigh. Longer and shakier than the previous one.

He wanted to forget it all. Her beautiful smile. His hand on her cheek, thier kiss.

About now they would be having thier first night. Just thinking about her being in the arms of another man..made him even more anguished. He got up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen.

He poured himself the strongest bottle of alcohol he own and downed it in go. He felt his throat burn and he immediately felt a little light headed.He leaned on the counter and shut his eyes . He felt himself relax a wee bit. After a while he finally started feeling his face heat up and felt a but euphoric.

He had lost track of the amount out alcohol he consumed but one thing was fir sure; he was drunk out of his mind. He took his phone out tof his pocket and dialled Sarang's number.

The line was busy so he hung up shortly after. He let out a sigh and made his way towards the bedroom. Not even bothering to change out of his suit.

Jimin was not a bad man but he could have been better. He understood that now. He had broken so many hearts, never even bothering to understand the pain of one.

But now he did. And it was unbearable to say the least.

Hey y'all!! How are you all doing??? Omg I experienced the biggest writers block and I didnt know which direction I wanted to take the story.

I apologize for the short chapter❤

But here I am. With this new chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it. I didn't properly edit this. So please excuse any grammatical mistakes or imperfections. 

Anyways stay healthy and happy y'all!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤