chapter 22

"You taste like sunshine and tequila." Harry breathes into my mouth before kissing his way down my neck to my chest.

I gasp as he rips my buttoned shirt open, revealing my red bra that pushes up the girls quiet nicely. I brought it to change into after practice on the off chance he might be removing my shirt in his office. I take a moment to mentally thank my slutty past self as he stares hungrily.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He growls, trailing those eyes from my cleavage down to my belly button piercing.

My hands find his messy hair as I push out my chest, signaling what I want.

"Perfect." His whisper tickles the skin right under my bra before he softly kisses it. I whimper, making him smile. "What?" He licks the underwire and up over my cleavage. "You want something?"

"Harry." I breathe.

He drags his lips down my stomach to where his nose nudges my purple jewel belly button piercing. "So pretty." He kisses it. "I missed this the other night."

Everything he does is so...it's too much.

"I was cleaning it." I pant feeling way too worked up when he hasn't really done anything yet.

He licks over it and I automatically close my legs around his head.

"Sorry." I open them to see him smiling again with those dimples.

He kisses my thigh before moving up to kiss and lick my bra cups, making my nipples strain through the material. I become a whining mess when he mouths them through the fabric. It doesn't take long before I'm humping his thigh that's settled between my legs.

"You're making a mess on my leg." He kisses his way up my neck. "Huh sweet girl?"

I moan at his words feeling like my whole body is on fire. I've never had an orgasm drunk before. I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"You like when I call you that?" He grabs my hips to help me move against his thigh. "You like being my sweet girl?"

"Yes." I choke out into his mouth. "So much."

I gasp as the cups of my bra are roughly pulled down, my breasts spilling out. He grabs them urgently, giving them a massage before pushing them together to make my nipples point right at him. I try not to make too much noise as they're licked and sucked. He watches me watch him while I'm still riding his thigh, a death grip on his hair. I'm not gonna last much longer and he knows it.

"Fuck." Harry mumbles into my chest as his large hands go back to guiding my eager hips.

"Oh my god." My lower half isn't even touching the bed as he holds me up, moving against him. "I'm...fuck I-" I can't even form words apparently.

One of those hands grab onto the headboard above me while the other continues to help me move. "Talk to me. Tell me how it fucking feels."

"Good." I get out. "So fucking good."

His perfect smirking mouth finds mine. "I don't even have to take off your pants do I baby? You're gonna come in them just from rubbing on me?"

"Yeah." I whine and start hearing my bed thump against the wall as we try to kiss.

I'm about to fall over that metaphorical cliff. He must sense it because he somehow moves my hips faster. I gasp, clawing my hands down to his back.

"You gonna show me how good it feels?" He raises his head to watch my face. "Come all over my thigh like a good fucking girl?"

I moan desperately, trying to nod my head but it's hard to multitask when I'm fucking his leg.

He growls. "Let me feel it."