Paris

SORRY THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT...This one is kinda short to but...love you guys. 😘😘

{3rd pov}

"What should we do now?" Harry said walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Uh, distracting much?" Emily giggled.

"I try not to be, but can't help all of this." Harry flexed then paused "Where did everyone else go?"

"Niall,Louis, and Zayn went to the arcade and Liam and Kate are god knows where."

"Doing god knows what," Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

"So, what do you want to do?" Emily asked.

"Let's go to Paris."

"I wish." Em sighed.

"No, seriously let's go. We're off tour and we can use the private jet. We'll Leave the guys a note." Harry replied.

"That's a crazy idea!"

........................................................................

(They are on the private jet)

"Liam is going to have a field day when he realizes that the world's biggest player took his sister to a foreign country." Emily stated.

"Suffer the consequences later, Yolo." Harry replied.

"What does YOLO mean?" Em asked dumbfounded.

"You only live once, I mean seriously if you don't know what Yolo means you probably haven't lived."

"Hil-arious"

The loudspeaker buzzed to life. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Styles and Ms. Payne but the heat is malfunctioning, during the entire flight the plane will have no heat. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Time for snuggling." Harry winked grabbing a blanket, and as much as Em wanted to resist, the plane was freezing. And her goosebumps and shivers would give her away. He looked at her with puppy dog eyes, and she caved.

"Fine. But can we watch a movie?" Em said moving to the love seat in front of the huge flatscreen TV.

"Sure. What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, have any ideas Harry?"

Harry nodded as he put in 'Bridge to Terebithia' and joined Em in the love seat with a blanket in hand.

......................................................................

The movie had just ended and Harry looked down at Emily. She was fast asleep on his shoulders, thank goodness because his eyes were filled with tears. He wiped them away, but they kept coming.

...........3 tissue boxes later...........

Harry stopped crying and began talking to a still sleeping Emily.

"I don't know how to explain it, but there's just something about you. I'm drawn to you... All of you. Not just physically, but you bring out the best in me. You're different from all the other girls, and there have been A LOT of other girls. I like you Amelia Payne, really do."

......................................................................

"Emily, wake up. We're here." Harry said lightly shaking Amelia out of her sleep.

"Huh? I forgot to ask you, how'd you figure out my real name? I don't even think Kate know it." Em asked drowsily.

"Well Amelia--" Harry started.

"Watch it!" Emily growled.

"Amy?"

"No."

"Emma."

"No."

"Melia?"

"No."

"Meel?"

"No."

"Em?"

"Fine."

"Well Em, I did my research in you." Harry grinned evilly?

Emily sat up raised and eyebrow and crossed her arms. "And what'd you find out?"

"Your name is Amelia Melissa Payne, you got your mother's maiden name when your parents split. Your father was an extremely successful man. Same with your mother, she was a professional pianist......now that I think about it, I actually saw a lot of you in her."

"You knew her?"

"Yeah," Harry sighed thinking back to when he first met Mrs. Payne "She was a wonderful woman."

"Can you tell me more about her, I don't remember much, and Liam didn't tell me anything about her." Emily pleaded.

"First, let's get off this plane and I'll show you...........

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

What did you guys think?

Harry is going to be in a shit-load of trouble once Liam finds out.

Harry's little confession?

Who is Emily's mother?