Chapter 5: One Direction with a cherry on top!

OMG. Sorry guys for the pause, I'll be updating a lot more now. Srry!

Chapter 5

"My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you, so sing-a-long to my stereo." The radio, the girls, and One Direction sang. They were at coldstone enjoying the fresh Ice Cream. Kate and Emily were so into it that they continued to sing the next part. "If I was just another dusty record on the shelf Would you blow me off and play me like everybody elsef I asked you to scratch my back could you handle that Like yikky-yea tricky Travie, I can handle that."

The girls continued on and sang their hearts out, as the boys stared dumbfounded at the girls. When the song was over all the staff and 1D clapped their hands. Kate got up and blew kisses to all of her 'fans'.

"Is it ok if I put this video on Facebook?" Harry asked as he waved his phone in front of Kate and Emily's eyes.

"No." Emily said gently "I'd get so many dislikes."

"Actually," Harry swiped on his phone screen then showed Emily his phone "You'd get 20,000 likes five seconds after it was posted."

"Harry!" Emily scolded as she wacked his arm. "You didn't."

"But yes, I did."

"You are going down!" Em screamed chucking the rest of her Ice Cream onto Harry.

"Amelia Melissa Payne," Harry shouted licking the fudge and oreo off of his face. "You messed with the wrong guy!"

"See that's where your wrong Harry Edward Styles." Em screamed back.

Harry picked up the nearest Ice Cream, which happened to be Zayn's and hurled the 'Cheescake Fantasy' across the shop, and wacked Em on the back as she tried to run for cover.

Zayn being the only one unoccupied (Kate and Liam were making Googoo eyes at each other, Louis was texting his girlfriend and Niall was enjoying his ice cream) Took this moment to take out his phone and videotape this to be later put on Facebook. He posted on Niall's Facebook because he couldn't risk getting ice cream gook on his prize-winning hair. Niall would thank him later.

...... 14 Oreo cookies, 7 chocolate brownies, and 24 ice creams later.......

Everyone with the exception of Zane was covered in head to toe ice cream gook. The others had join in when they been 'mistakenly' targeted. They had formed teams; Harry, Kate, and Niall vs. Emily, Louis, and Liam. The winners were supposed to be the ones with the less ice cream on them, but judging by everyone's outfits nobody won.

Zayn posted the video, titling it "One direction with a cherry on top." in seconds it reached 300,000 likes on Facebook. Zayn grinned at the first comment;

@Cupcake247: Where's Zayn?

So he decided to reply back.

@BabyCheekz: I was recording the video cupcake😉

@Cupcake247: What no fun? Just couldn't mess up that precious hair of yours huh? 😊

Zayn smirked again and decided to be a little more daring with his next message;

@Babycheekz: hey, why don't you follow my private account Malikman423 and I'll give you my email and we can continue this little chat. As long as you promise not to give out my email.

@Cupcake247: I swear on those precious little hairs on your head. 😉