Chapter 2- Aftermath

"𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥, 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

"𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥, 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖."

_____________ 明かりが消えると暗闇に潜むものが怖い _____________

"How dare you run off to the heroes, Eri. Every time people are around you, you cause problems, You're nothing but a curse to those around you."

Eri started crying, and I couldn't take hearing her crying, it made me sad as well. As the older one in this situation I knew what I had to do.

"Seems like you need to be punished for your bad deeds..."

"I'll take her punishment," I said

"N-no p-please don't, Akito."

"See Eri? You even cause problems for Akito. What a shame he has to spend his birthday like this... all because you ran off."

Eri started crying again while overhaul told me to follow him to the next room

"Don't cry Eri. Crying only makes it worse. I'll take as many punishments for you if one day you can get out of here and get to live the life you never could."

"P-please s-stop. Please don't get hurt b-because of me."

"It's fine Eri, really it's not your fault. I can tolerate it a lot more than you can, so go to your room, ok? And don't worry about me."

"B-But-"

"It's ok..."

And then I walked into the room while I was being strapped to a chair

"Please comply, Akito, it'll be more difficult for you if you don't. We need your blood to create diseases and enhancers, imagine how much people would pay us for those!? Thousands? Millions?! The money would be endless, and we could finally show the world who they should really fear. Tell me what's your opinion on this Akito?"

"..."

"Speak Akito!" He angrily yelled, slapping me

"You n-never said I could talk s-sir,"

"It seems you are right, I'm glad you listen Akito, but please give me your feedback," he said suddenly changing his tone but yet you can still see the insincerity behind his smooth tone like he would hit me again if he needed to.

"It-it's a great plan s-sir."

"I'm glad you approve, it makes things a whole lot easier..." he said, "Now for the blood extraction."

(I won't write too much detail but ill still put a sensitive/trigger warning here anyways so yep here is your warning)

He puts the tube into my delicate, already damaged skin, taking off my band-aids. He then turns on the machine and the light goes on. Blood keeps getting sucked out of me and I start to feel drowsy.

"If you pass out too quickly, Akito, that would indicate you're long overdue on your reset."

"I-I can manage." I stuttered out

"Good," he said as he dug another needle inside me, like if he wanted me to react to the pain.

"Almost done."

His almost done happened 5 minutes later. I was very exhausted and very sweaty. I went to take a shower and sat in my room. In my room was a picture of my family. They never came looking for me. They probably moved on without me. So I should move on as well, I thought as I took my family photo frame off the poorly painted wall.

"They only really ever loved Tamaki didn't they, but that's ok, soon they will all see why they should have never forgotten about me. "

And then I smashed the frame.

And all that was left was a destroyed photo and broken glass and a very broken heart as an aftermath.

Edited: