Chapter 13 - Wrap me in plastic

Akito's POV

Today was the day.
Today was the day that Class 1A would perform on stage.

To say that I was exited was an understatement. I was ready with Aizawa's phone to record all of it so I can embarass them later.

As many of the students ran around to rush to finish up the little set ups before the big performance I decided it wouldn't hurt anyone if i wandered just a little.

"Man this school sure is huge."

"It sure is!"

I look to see a girl poking her head from her workshop.

"I'm Mei Hatsume!"

"Akito."

"Nice name! Want to see my babies?!"

That's very forward.

"Uhm yeah... No thanks."

"Not the definition of what they teach you in schools I am referring to my inventions!"

"Oh? Sure, then I'd love to see them." I said

"Cmere!"

She grabs my hand as she walked me around carefully in her workshop."

"You own all of this?" I asked amazed.

"No, the school owns the room but these babies... These babies are mine."

"Oh a Lazer belt!"

"Still a prototype!"

"Oh armor!"

"Don't touch it, it might be too heavy for you!"

"What about these?" I said pointing at what looked like a downgraded version of Bakugou's gauntlets.

"They aren't done but when they are Bakugou can wear them to move around faster."

"Oh that's very smart miss Mei."

"Why thank you little Akito."

She looked at me once, then again.

"I heard about your quirk and i was wondering... With your permission could i make you some support equipment?!"

"That'd be awesome!"

"Great i know you'll love them!"

Then she wrapped my hands in plastic.

"Huh?" I asked

"Trying to test out what materials work best don't worry about it."

Not questioning it i sat on a chair while she ran some measurements and tests of durability.

"It should be done by next week kiddo!"

"Thank you again miss Mei."

"Just call me Mei." She said smiling

I nodded as i left the room, it was starting to get a little hot from all of the furnaces in there to melt things.

I met up with Eri in the cafeteria to sneek some ice cream while we planned out everything we'd do first.

"Do you kids want to check out how our class is doing!"

Complying me and Eri went up to the man.

"Of course they'd want to see the best class present!"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who am I???!! I'm Neito Monoma!"

He already sounds annoying.

Edited: ✔️

Authors note: Chapters will be added more frequently as I currently have a little more time for myself for one week.

Sorry that this chapter is short. I'll try to make the next one longer.