Chapter 6- That's our girl on Tv

Hero or villain, we will all be forgotten someday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room, or more like a nurses office.

"Ah, you kids woke up, I'm recovery girl and this is Mr. Aizawa."

"Hi, hope you all rested well." The tired hero named Aizawa said

Then all of a sudden, three heroes came in the room.

"Ah, children, these are the heroes who saved you, meet Mirio, Deku and-"

"Sun Eater." I replied

"Are you a fan?" Recovery girl asked.

"Far from it, these people didn't save us, they just put us in a fancier hell."

"A-akito don't say that they... they saved us." Eri said, gripping her hospital gown.

"I didn't need the saving."

"AKITO STOP IT. JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE ALMOST EVERYONE DOESENT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE MEAN! "

She yelled at me.

She also seemed shook.

Everyone seemed shook.

"Akito I didn't mean..."

"Forget it. Leave me alone."

Deku stretched out his hands and i pushed it down with the tip of my nail.

"I said, leave me alone. Why the heck does no one listen to me!" I said as I jumped off the bed and went into the halls.

"Tamaki, please go after him. He is your brother after all." Mirio said

I looked around the halls, seems like this is a dorm.

"HEY, WHO LET A BRAT IN HERE?!" A loud hedgehog said

"It's the kids that Aizawa spoke about, be kind." A pink raccon eyed girl said.

"Hi, I'm Kirishima, what's your name?"

"Akito, now move it."

I walked around when an electric blond came up to me.

"Hey im Kaminari!"

"Cool, I didn't ask."

I walked passed him only to see a floating girl.

"Hi I'm-"

"Floating, yes very cool. Now bye bye."

And I turn the corner and run into the same explosif blond.

"WATCH IT YOU LITTLE-"

and then I kicked him down below

He fell, clutching the spot and groaned in pain.

"Anyone else want to piss me off?"

"Mind if I try?" A girl with white hair replied as she starteded making wind around me and I started flying.

"Woah." I commented

"Jordan Yako at your service!" She said bowing playfully.

"Akito Amajiki."

"Cute name for a cute little boy, but I find it cuter to call you Aki, how does that sound?"

"...No."

"Please?"

"Fine..." i said caving into her desire.

"Great! Let's hang out in my dorm."

And i followed her and heard someone whisper.

"How does Jordan always manage to get people to do what she wants?!"

I walk into her dorm.

She closes the door and pats at her bed.

"Tayah was... a good friend of mine." She started saying

"Really?"

"Yeah, like really, really good friend."

"Oh cool! How'd you guys meet?"

"Believe it or not the first time we met was when I was trapped in a tower and she came to save me but then there was a... Dragon guarding the gate. He was a... Tickle dragon!" She said as she started tickling me.

"Hey no fair I wasn't ready!"

"Tickles are meant to catch you off guard."

"But that wasn't the real story was it?"

"Nah, we met kinda suddenly but became friends fast."

Then I gave a sad look.

"But shes locked away."

"Not for long, I got my crew to bust her out, look at my laptop and check this news report Aki."

I looked over and read the article saying,

Villain Overhaul found with missing arm after police truck got ambushed, still cannot find the teen who was in the car. Police think this was planned from the start.

"See? She's fine now, so now you can live peacefully, or you can break out of this dump."

"I'll think about it, as much as I want to leave I have things I want to finish here before."

"As you wish." She said closing her laptop. "Also, to avoid talking to anyone take the backdoor leading outside, there is a bench there and a swing set, but there is a fence there so don't try jumping over. I'd get into serious problems if you escaped on my watch you know."

"Ok, and... thank you. Some people don't understand Tayah was a good person... and a good friend to me and all they see is the bad she's done, and it really frustrates me sometimes..."

"Dont worry kid I get it, they think their better than everyone because they have the title hero but sometimes some heroes are even scarier than the badest villain."

"Are you going to be a hero? You are in a hero school."

"No... but I want to be someone who can make a difference."

"Same here!" I shouted

She patted me on the head "You have the same fire that used to burn in me awhile ago, don't let it wear out."

I walked out fo her room and went to play on the swings.

"H-hey is this seat taken?" My brother asked

He won't leave if I say no, so he might as well, so I nodded for him to sit on the other swing.

"It's really nice outside."

"It looked like this outside yesterday..." Amajiki said

"I never got to see the sunset much, let alone the sun."

"O-oh..."

"It's really nice to know we all lay under the same sky at the end of the day. And we all end in tomb too."

"How i-s that good?" He asked me but I was in a zone.

"It just goes to show, no matter how great you think you are, you will still end up in a small box in the ground, just like everyone else, whether your a villain or hero...

We all will end up in a box, in the ground.

Edited: ✔️