"Love-Struck"

Third-person POV***

Brave sprinted towards the cookie who tries to stand but is too drunk to try as well.

Brave: Sparkling, what happened

Sparkling: Uh 1 glass of grape juice, lightweight, drunk

Brave: Ah that makes sense

Brave began to help Wizard lean on his shoulder and walk out the door.

Wizard: Mmmmh.......

Brave: Dude, what happened?

Wizard: I.....I...I don't wanna tell......you

Brave: *Sigh* Fine fine

The 2 cookies made it to Wizard's house and Brave opened the door, a good thing Custard III was still asleep. As they walk into the house Brave sets Wizard on the couch so he doesn't hurt himself anymore.

Brave: *Sigh* Wizard why did you do this

Wizard: ...........

Wizard could already feel his face turn slightly red, maybe drinking wasn't a good idea. His face was red the moment they walked out of the bar but now it was like a crimson.

Brave: Hey Wizard your face is red, you doing alright?

Shit, Brave saw his face turn more like a dark crimson. What will this poor cookie do?

Wizard:..............

Brave: Are you ok

Wizard was starting to panic a lot more. He was sweating and turning more red the closer Brave got. 

Wizard:............Uh.......

Wizard was starting to calm down until Brave put his hand on his cheek. This was when he almost broke.

Brave: Do you have a fever

Wizard started to breathe heavily and his hands started to shake. He was so close to crying with how difficult he was trying to ignore his feelings.

*Knock knock knock*

Brave got his hand off the love-struck cookie which Wizard was quite happy about and walked closer to the door.

Brave: Hello?

Brave yelled hoping the cookie on the other side would hear him. 2 voices came out at the same time.

Strawberry and Clover: We need to tell you something!