"After?"

Brave: Wait...What

The room was silent for a while, longer than it should. 

Clover: Well, this is quite the predicament

Clover's voice broke the silence. Wizard? He uh isn't doing so well. He fell again but not because his tipsy but because he's embarrassed (this is really corny) 

SB: What the f-

Wizard: GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Wizard jolted up and quickly pushed everyone outside. After he locked the door and flopped onto his bed. He thought Custard was asleep but no, the boy heard everything.

Custard III: Soooooooo~ You have a crush~

Wizard: Wait Custard? You're supposed to be asleep!

Custard III: Well, you 2 went exactly quiet.

Wizard got off his bed and walked to Custard which now have a smug look on his face. 

Wizard: Look it's not a "crush" it-

Custard III: Then what is it? You are still blushing~

Wizard: Alright I've had enough of you

Wizard shook Custard and repeated go to sleep.

Custard: Whha okay okay! I'll go to bed!

Wizard: Finally, now I can get some sleep too.

As Wizard drifted to sleep he thought about this terrible day. About how even though he said he was most powerful but he can not regulate his feelings probably. God, he was a mess. The next day he didn't want to go outside but he had no choice and had to face what he had done.

Editor's Note:

Sometimes this is hard to write. I know it's short but please let me have a break. It's corny and rushed a little so please!