~6~ Worsening "sickness"

Wil looks like Gordon Ramsey in this picture no one can deny that. It is a fact. Also no authors note today just bored and writing some random shitpost.

~+~

Looking up toward Tubbo's alarm clock I notice the time is 4 am.

I sigh and look down at my hands.
My fingers are almost completely faded.

I need to find something to hide it.

I quietly get up and walk downstairs. I know his family has boxes with gloves and stuff. I can just say my hands are just cold. It is mid-fall after all. I don't think I have told him I don't feel temperature... right?

I grab one of the boxes and did through a bunch of knitted hats but find no gloves.

I take out another box and find a bunch of scarves and a pair of earmuffs.

I reach back and grab the third and final box. It is full of different mismatched pairs of gloves. I find a white one and a black one.

Perfect.

I slip the black one on my right hand and the white on my left and walk back upstairs.

When I opened the door I peek in to see Tubbo still sleeping, slightly snoring quietly.

I smile at the weird position he is in and lay back down on my bed, bringing the blanket up to my chin.

It will be fine.

~+~

Tubbo pov

Tubbo blinked his eyes open, letting in the morning light. He didn't feel like getting up but figured he should anyway.

He sat up, glancing over at the still sleeping Ranboo. He held in a giggle as to not wake the tall teen up. Usually Ranboo was up long before him so this was weird.

Tubbo got out of the bed and walked downstairs to get breakfast even though he wasn't even hungry.

After pulling the cocoa puffs out of the pantry he heard a shuffling noise at the top of the stairs.

It was Ranboo! But wearing... mismatched gloves?

"Hey, you realize we have gloves that match right? Or some mittens. Have you tried fingerless gloves? Oh! I'll find you a pair of those!"

"Oh. Uh I'm good Tubbs," he responded.

Sighing, Tubbo added milk to the bowl and brought it downstairs to eat on the couch.

Ranboo followed after him with no cereal.

~+~

"So why do ya have mismatched gloves on?" Tubbo asked Ranboo.

"For... well, uh, no reason at all."

"Ooookay then," Tubbo said as he was pointing at his eyes with two fingers then at Ranboo, jokingly.

Ranboo giggled at Tubbo's dumb antics.

~+~

Ranboo didn't know how much longer he would be able to hide this from Tubbo. It's already showing at the edges of the gloves on my wrists.

I'll just tell him I have to leave for a week or so I guess. I will tell him I am going on a week or so trip to find Wilby. Perfect. Great. Now just to say it...

"Hey Tubbo?"

"Yeah," the teen said looking up at the taller boy.

"So... uh, I want to go looking for Wil. I may not be back for a week or so. If I find him I will bring him here so you can see him. I gotta go tonight though. I would like to go uh, as early as possible. Yeah." Ranboo was barely able to get those words out.

Ranboo glanced at Tubbo to see pain in his eyes and tears swelling in the corners.

"I-I am sorry!" Ranboo blurted out.

"If you just didn't want to hang out or be with me anymore Boo you could've just said so. You didn't need to come up with that dumb excuse of finding Wil," Tubbo mumbled.

"Okay fine," Ranboo gave in, "It was an excuse but not for the reasons that you think."

"Then why!" Tubbo crossed his arms and glared at him.

Tears swelling in his eyes and blurring his vision, Ranboo dashed out the door and fled into the darkening forest.

Ranboo fumbled to rip off the gloves through his blurred vision as he ran further and further into the woods.

Slamming into a tree, he slid down the tree until he was sitting on the ground with his head on his knees.

Stupid.

Stupid, stupid, Ranboo.

You ruin your friendship with your only close friend because of something you cant control.

"I TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING! WHERE DID IT GO WRONG! WHY! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! It's... all... my fault."

A little voice began to taunt him in his head, "You aren't very good at not ruining all your relationships, Ranboo. This is why Wil left you for Sally. Tubbo will soon forget about you and just move on with his actual living life. However, you, just a fading ghost, will fade fully away and not a single soul will care, nor notice.'

The tears soaked his knees and arms.

I should probably get further from his house now. I couldn't have gone too far. Tomorrow I think I will come apologize.

~+~
Nor did he know, he had actually traveled very far and in the opposite direction he thought as he could barely see through tears when he ran.
~+~

A/N
Heheh angst. Sorta. This ended up being an actual normal length and not just a random shitpost. This was bad but I have a headache and idc.

930 words

Anyway have a good day/night/4am/whatever

SLEEP AND DRINK OR ELSE

~Demoncatz