Chapter Sixteen these and other lucky witnesses

"I'd like to come with you back to your place tonight." Y/n leaned in close to Kazutora as they sat together at their table. She was holding a few long stray pieces of his hair out of the way so she could get closer to his ear. The skin of her lips barely brushing his own skin. The warmth of her breath, the way she had breathlessly said those words, the cool tease of her fingertips. His Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped down nervously. Tora side eyed Y/n and then around the room of the engagement party, "It looks like the party is dying down. Most of the families left, it really is just our friends here. So whenever you're ready just let me-"
"I'm ready."

After saying their loving goodbyes to their friends, Kazutora and Y/n caught a taxi to bring them back to his apartment above the pet store. The car ride was quiet and tense; not stiff or uncomfortable but the air around the two was literally buzzing. Their chemistry undeniable. Tora surprised her during the ride when his long fingers started playing with the bottom of her dress, slipping just the pads and tops of his nails underneath the fabric. He began to rake the tips down her exposed skin causing goosebumps to breakout and a shiver to run up her spine. She looked towards him but his gaze was set to raking her body, up and down slowly and holding the stare at her most intimate parts. His eyes flicked up to meet her own, then they snapped back down to her lips, finally resuming their scan across her features. It felt as if Y/n was being inspected by a butcher trying to pick out the best piece of meat to cut into first. Which part of me is the freshest and tastiest? That's what his eyes are saying.

The taxi stopped in front of their destination. Kazutora paid the driver with one hand while the other was clamped down on Y/n's thigh tightly. He finally spoke to her for the first time since they left the party, "I'm getting the door for you. Stay put." He threw his demanding tone over his shoulder as he began to get out of the taxi. Y/n shifted in her seat uncomfortably as another bit of arousal pooled into her panties. She remained quiet as he opened the door, took her hand, and led her to the front door. To get to the apartments people had to go through the store, so Kazutora quietly unlocked the door, relocked it when they were inside, and then faced her. Tora placed both hands on Y/n's hips and walked her backwards, through the store, through Chifuyu's office, and to the door the led to the staircase up to the apartments. The entire walk he held her close, breathe and lips teasing her own craving mouth. Never once laying lips onto her. Once the door to the stairs was unlocked, Tora quickly locked both hands behind her knees and hoisted her up. Y/n could feel the brushing of his erection through their clothes as she wrapped her legs and arms around him. Their lips clashing together desperately, teeth and tongue fighting for more. The exchange was dirty and feral, leading Kazutora to pulling Y/n's hair back so he could fully lick the expanse of her neck. He sucked hard on the sensitive part of her collarbone, almost misplacing his footing on the stairs. He slammed her hard into the wall instead. Hand still laced in her hair cushioning the force. His hardened length pressing further in between her legs. Y/n knew that if the lights in the staircase were any brighter the spot she made on his dress pants would be apparent. The two passed Chifuyu's door still entangled in one another, breathless. Y/n pulled back, panting like a dog only to have Tora envelope her tongue with his lips and suck on it comfortably like a lollipop while staring into her eyes.

They arrived at his door, and he pressed her into it, using the leverage to find the right key and unlock his apartment. The door opened as Tora regained control over holding her body, and knowing the layout by heart, he navigated them from the kitchen to the bedroom. "I'm going to bring us to the room." he stated through kisses, and she could only reply by saying, "Take me wherever you want." His cock twitching at the possibilities but his brain reminded him that their first time together should be in bed, not the kitchen table.
Finally in the bedroom, Y/n detached her legs to stand in front of him, running her hands from his neck to the buttons of his dress shirt. Kazutora quickly became nervous with the reality of it all sinking in. He was finally going to be sleeping with Y/n, finally able to lose himself inside of a woman he loved. His hands were shaking as he began to unzip her dress, and she noticed the new shakiness of his breath. Y/n placed both hands on his chest, flat, and looked him in the eyes that the city lights outside the windows were illuminating. Tora cleared his throat, "I don't have a lot of experience. With..well..any of this and I don't want you to be dis-" she shushed him with a finger to his swollen lips. "Let me take you around all the bases." She whispered to him, her voice raspy from the soul snatching kissing and he loved the way it sounded. Like a morning voice. Y/n rubbed her hands up and down his chest, his neck, and face, "First base, kissing and touching from the waist up." She let her hands settle down on his shoulders, then she moved down his arms and grabbed his hands. "Second base," she guided his dominant hand to settle in-between her legs, his fingers dancing on her inner thighs and Tora let in a quick hiss of a breath, "touching and kissing from the waist down. That's the next base," she leaned into his frame, having already undone a few of his top buttons, Kazutora's neck and collarbone were completely exposed. Y/n placed her lips in the croak of his neck, kissing softly and he curled his fingers around her thigh, bruising.  The soft, big kiss only led to her sinking her teeth in with a nip to his flesh. Tora let out a low, guttural moan from the back of his throat, which got deeper as she licked the sensitive spot. Tilting her head up to whisper in his ear, "next base, you have to finger fuck me baby."