|13|

"The kid tried to kill himself.." Dabi said trying to mental digest
.

.

.
"Dabi this was your Idea to keep the kid right?" Shigaraki asked Dabi while he nodded, Shigaraki then slapped Dabi in the neck "What the hell!" Dabi said while grabbing his neck "look here you nitwit if you hadn't found the kid in time he'd mostly been dead! You need to show him how much you love him he already has a fucked up life as it is."Shigaraki snickered his teeth before walking out of the room.

Dabi walks over to the dazed blond. While standing in front of him waiting for some type of interaction he watched his dulled eyes as if he was in some sort of trance. He snapped his fingers in front of Katsuki twice and still hadn't gotten a response. That's when Dabi had put his hand onto Katsuki's shoulders and shaken him slightly. Katsuki jolted up scooting away from Dabi shakily.

"I-I-I'm sorry p-please don't hurt me!" Katsuki said as his eyes rimmed up with tears once again. "Kid breath you're okay," Dabi said with sympathy. He sat on to the bed scoring closer to the blond. "I-I didn't mean to-," Katsuki said before being wrapped into Dabi's arms he began to relax at the sudden warm feeling helping his breathing ease. "Better?" Dabi said while Katsuki nodded shyly.

"Anyways, your room is finally finished so you won't have to stay in the infirmary anymore," Dabi said as he picked up Kastuki in a kola style. "Wh-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING ME LIKE THIS PUT ME DOWN!?" Katsuki said blushing in embarrassment as he struggled in Dabi's arms. "You're bound to regress anytime so I'm just taking precautions also I don't want you to run off again," Dabi said as he carried him out the door walking down the hall. Katsuki lifted his eyebrow at the word 'regress' he never heard it before and brushed it off.

They arrived at a door with a key passcode. Dabi searched his pockets as he pulled out a card swiping it to unlock the door. Katsuki's eyes widened in fear and confusion. 'WHY THE FCUK AM I IN A ADULT SIZED NURSERY' katsuki thought as he was placed onto a changing table. Dabi looked through a closet cold sweat appeared on katsuki's porcelain skin. " alright bud let's get you changed" Dabi said as he returned to the blond with babies like clothing and a massive diaper in hand. "oh oh oh no, you're not putting that bullshit on me" Katsuki said as he tried to hop off the table.

Dabi was quick to push him back and strap him up. as Dabi removed Katsukis clothing his face was flushed with an extremely like tint of pink as well as tears pouring down his cheeks. When Dabi finished changing him, he sat him up and wiped tears. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Dabi questioned with a slight smile. "fuck off you diaper fetish freak.." bakugo whispered but was heard. Dabi then picked him up sort of aggressively and carried him down the hall into the main bar. twice, toga, Magne, Mr. compress, and shigaraki were all in there. Katsuki buried his face a little into Dabi's chest. He felt Dabi chuckle a bit as he felt more anxious.

he was placed into a highchair then securely strapped to reassure he wouldn't escape. "he looks so adorable!" toga said before gasping and beginning to ruffle his hair. "bakugo growled in a low tone before Dabi hit him on his thigh lightly signaling for him to behave. Mr.compress then pushed a chair by Katuski "ok buddy I'm gonna ask you some questions please just answer as honest as you can," Katsuki rolled his eyes "have you ever heard of age regression?" he asked while Katsuki had a puzzled face ' there's that word again' he thought as the others around him stared at him waiting for a response besides shigaraki who is drinking and twice who is playing video games.

"I'll take that as a no, has your head ever felt fuzzy?" Mr.compress asked Katsuki then nodded his head relating to the similar feeling he gets often. "ok I'll just explain it," Mr. compress says while waving his hands. "age regression is basically when someone's mind reverts back to a younger state of mind, its a defense mechanism to basically relieve stress or wanting to forget something that happened in your early childhood." Katsuki matched all the puzzle pieces to his actions and cringed. "there no fucking way that I'm gonna be a damn baby!" Katsuki yelled while banging on the highchair. Dabi stopped him by grabbing his wrist "If you deny it you'll just make it hard yourself." Katsuki snatched his wrist back.

"anyways we should all introduce ourselves as family members!" toga said "I'm gonna be your auntie!" she said in a babyish voice

"you can call me your uncle." Mr.compress said

"magnet is your auntie, twice is gonna be your uncle, shigaraki is your big brother." Toga concluded

Katsuki raised his eyebrow at Dabi "then who are you?"

"me? well, I'm your daddy little one" Dabi said smirking *not in a sexual way you weirdos*

Katsukis eyes widened as he felt a little fuzzy in the head from the nickname.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

(um- I'm kinda failing in my classes so I might get in trouble. sorry for the late update!)

891 words