|18|

(I'm trying to improve my writing a bit so it might change a little bit! also going back to chapters and fixing mistakes lol)
.

.

.

.

.

.
The sun's light blazed peeking through the bases blinds touching the pale skin of the blond.

Dabi caresses the sleeping blond's cheek as his skin absorbs the sunlight. He chuckles as he stands up from the couch walking behind the bar, grabbing a mug pouring hot steaming coffee into it. He looks across the table to see Compress...with a cup of tea.

"Do you ever drink anything but tea??" Dabi scoffs as he glares at the man. "Of course, I just prefer this instead." Sako looks away with a sly smile.

Dabi felt movement on the couch lousy groan was heard." have a good rest bud?" He says as he sees the blond arise from the leather beat-up sofa.

"Fuck off" katsuki rubs his eyes and yawn once again 'I guess not' Dabi thought as he sees the light bags under his eyes.

"If you need more rest I'll let your stay here don't move" the blond doesn't respond but closes his eyes once again leaning back upon the sofa.

Going in and out of consciousness the thought of this not being his home just slips out of his mind, he never felt as comfortable. To say the least, he enjoyed it.

~~~

The voices as they are yet timid
"We need to leave as soon as possible" a voice says in a panicking tone.

"How are we supposed to find an area that fast we'll surely get caught!"

"Ok ok everyone shut the hell up I'll make sure boss finds out he'll find us a place quicker."

"Kat won't like this at all he'll probably trust us again.."

'Open your eyes

Katsukis eyes shot open at the command. Weird huh? A voice was heard shushing as feet clattered on the floor. A tall posture hung over him as his eyes tried to adjust."hey bud you wake?" He heard the voice of his caregiver.

Groaning sitting up pushing the taller male out the way, "shut up I'm not little" he rubs his eyes as he yawns. Dabi looked at the teenage confused "where are you going?" He took a step towards the blonde "to the damn restroom!" he flicked off dabi as he disappeared within the halls.

Dabi rolled his eyes at his temper as he sits back down, they didn't have any worries of him running off right now the chances were pretty low.

"So in the meantime?" Magne asked

Shigaraki thought for a moment
"We should start packing, we need to be out by at least Friday"

everyone nodded as they parted into their ways.

~~~

Katsuki was currently twisting and turning on a swiveled that sat in Dabis's room.

he gradually grew bored at the same scenery, he was quiet when he wasn't.. little

'ughhhhhh'he groans boredly no wonder he was so exhausted all the time he was allowed any electronics nothing!

"it's so boring.." he said with a droopy tone as he stared at the ceiling as he spun around in the chair.

"you know..it would be as boring if you slipped" dabi spoke as he was in the room with the blond.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, Dabi had tried to get him to slip at any moment spending an entire day in his normal headspace was strange for everyone though Katsuki felt safe and comfortable despite the fact he can't do much without supervision.

"come you have nothing else to do, come here" Dabi held his arms out as he sat on his bed. Katsuki looked at him ridiculed as if he'll follow his command. "I'm not gonna ask you again" Dabi spoke with a monotone voice. Katsuki sat still unbothered by the bugging command.

Soon enough Dabi had enough of Katsukis shit and snatched him onto his lap "get the hell off me!" he shouted as dabi held him tighter, katsuki was not the type of touching no one ever knew why he would immediately go off at the slightest touch.

"you need to calm down before you tire yourself out this is unnecessary." Katsuki ignores the man as his body temperature arises and his skin turns slightly red and his breathing gets rapid. dabis sighs heavily.

katsuki continued to struggle and hyperventilate in Dabis's arms until he had enough. he bit him.

"OW- WHAT THE FUCK" Dabi drops the blond on the floor. He scrambled away from the man as his breathing is still very much rough. Dabi rushed out of the room leaving Katsuki alone. There were splots of blood trailing behind dabi as he ran out Katsuki and only seemed to notice when rushed out.

tears began to well katsukis eyes and he stood up and rushed into the bathroom sobbing.

~~~

katsuki sits on the grimey bathroom floor as his remaining tears dry on his face.

he was VERY much little right now, confused and all above in an innocent state.

three soft knocks were heard on the door. he didn't react to it but his attention was caught." suki are you alright in there" a soft unknown voice was heard.

soon enough after no response from the blond the door opened.

"what are you doing all alone in her by yourself little one?" magne entered seeing kat with his lips puckered out.

"do you mind if I pick you up?" she asked (I believed magne is referred to as a woman so I'm using she/her pronouns sorry)

after Katsuki just stared, she finally connected the dots 'he was in baby space of course' picking him up. He automatically wrapped his legs around her. she chuckles as she exits the bathroom walking through the hallway.

entering Dabi's room he looked extremely worried. "oh thank god he isn't hurt" Dabi rushed over from the two taking Katsuki from Magne's arms. Katsuki giggled, Dabi smiled warmly as he held katsuki close letting his eyes close for a brief moment. Once he opened them again magne was gone.

as he sat Katsuki down on his bed he noticed the drops of blood on Katsukis clothing. "looks like Daddy's blood accidentally got on you let's get you changed" changing took quite a bit as Katsuki whined through the process.

Kat yawned in Dabis's arms as he was being cradled. Dabi hummed a lullaby as he lost consciousness.

'goodbye katsuki'

~~~~~~~~

(I'm looking forward to writing the next few chapters there will be a major twist in the plot so stay tuned!)

1023 words