|15|

Babbling was heard throughout the hallway as Dabi walked down.
.

.

.
He lifted his eyebrow confused but coming to realization its was probably Katsuki he smiled lightly   at the loving sound. He approached his nursery putting in the code, once setting foot inside he saw Katsukis babbling while playing with his hands. He sat there watching the young boy lovingly before suddenly he began to cry. Walking to the crib he baby talked Katsuki trying to help him calm down which wasn't helping. Sooner than later he began full out screaming inching away from the male.

Huffing he picked up the blind and began to rock him slowly with whispering in his ear "I'm sorry bud I didn't mean to startle you sh.." Katsuki soon quieted down while staring at Dabi with teary eyes keeping. His grip on his bear. Dabi Chuckled quietly while adjusting him on his hip. He brung him into the bar area seeing that toga had left pleased him. "He regressed happy for once" sako butted in while having a conversations with Shigaraki.

"Probably won't last for you long don't get your Hopes up" Dabi sighed while preparing a meal for Katsuki." Ah no, that doesn't go in your mouth young man." Sako scolded Katsuki as he put the Bears limb in his mouth, Katsuki didn't like that and whined. Shigaraki seems to be getting pissed and told kurogiri to put him another drink. Dabi brought over some weird assuming baby food over and sat infront of Katsuki. "Open up bud," Dabi wandered the spoon above trying to get Katsuki's attention.

The blonde whined as Dabi got closer each time, he eventually hit the spoon out hit hand causing the  liquid to get on Dabi. Shigaraki snorted as well as Sako "instead of  laughing your asses off mind helping?" Sako helped out reluctantly but Shigaraki kept drinking, it was obvious he had no experience with children. "NOOOO!!" Katsuki screeched loudly not wanting to eat the weird substance. "Yuckyy!" He pouted "yucky? You haven't even tried it I bet its delightful" sako said trying to get the toddler to eat it was clear he wasn't convinced.

Sako decided to taste it in front of him to show it wasn't bad. He was wrong.. trying his best not to puke he swallowed to unwillingly. Katsuki then went for a taste and liked it kicking his legs in excitement, Sako excused himself. Dabi found it suprisingly easy it is to get him to get while regressed it would make things go a lot smoother. In the middle of feeding Katsuki Shigaraki interrupts "Dabi your lacking" Dabi stopped and lifted his eyebrow "you said getting him wouldn't effect our work yet you haven't completed a mission yet" Katsuki made ahh sounds as he was getting unpatient. "You want will happen if boss finds out your taking care of a kid I suggest your work harder" Shigaraki said before leaving. "Tch.." Dabi reacted before continuing feed Katsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Damnit!" Toga bent over trying to  even out her breathing.

She ended up getting chased by two teenagers who saw her on the news. She roamed down the street looking for Katsuki 'old' home. That's when she finally spotted the Bakugo household, walking on the side of the house trying to find open windows. She spotted his mother on the phone yelling with a bottle of liquor. Toga looked away in disgust and continued to look for an open window.

She ended up getting through the bathroom mirror. Walking around the 2nd floor that's when she noticed that his mother wasn't the only one in the house. A man with Black hair was in her home looking through her belongings which toga ignored.

After a while of searching she finally found his room. It was a pretty casual themes room for a teenager a few hero posters as well as band posters, his. sheets were basic but what caught her eye was the stuffed animal that was sitting on his bed. It looked out of place just sitting there it didn't quite fit his..you know.

Toga grabbed the stuff animal and continued to rumble through his desk area looking in draws. She then found a broken frame with a picture that contained Katsuki and Izuku as a kid awwing at the sight. She figured that He probably wouldn't wanna see it again and left it.

His room pretty much had nothing useful. Steeping out into the hallway she could hear his mother and a mysterious male flirting with each other. Toga cringed in disgust, she quickly lit something on fire before escaping the house smirking and skipping away.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Toga entered the bar seeing Katsuki stared at sako blankly while he was trying hard to entertain him failing horribly. Sako sighed before stopping toga "oh, your back did you find anything?" Toga held up the plush cat and Katsukis eyes sparkled. "Lala!!" He made grabby hands to the plush. "Give him the thing" Dabi said suddenly walking in

Once the plush was in Katsukis hands he had a smile on his face. Genuinely happy for once strange Dabi thought "That's all you seriously found?" He asked lifting an eyebrow "in my defense It was the only thing that stood out in his room His bedroom was really bland shows no personality!"toga speed talked "also I kinda sorta lit their home on fire" Dabi couldn't care less about that before beginning to walk off "watch him I'll be back"

A low grumble was heard from Katsuki, Of course being in that headspace wouldn't last long.

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

930 Words