Acknowledgements

Before I begin the acknoledgements, I just wanted to show you something:

Ack I'm crying hope you all forgive me- let's write a little story about Shawn coping with Tarzan

Anyway lemme stop stalling. One sec...

Maybe two...

Okay let's begin.

Not yet

now.

Shoutout to Maria and I'm very tempted to dedicate all the chapters to you, but I'll spare you for now XD.

Thank you Esme for reading all the chapters after I published them and @flowers_bomb and @muffinofshawn18 for voting for so many chapters! Thank you to SweetSugarySyrup for reading all the chapters and putting up for my terrible writing. 

Thank you to (Shawn Mendes, obviously) Blue and Lexi because Blue, you're so picky and you inspired a lot of the playful fights when you nip me (I'm still angry at you for that), and Lexi you scared the bejeezus out of me when you ate those macadamia nuts, and ofc thank you to everyone who's reading this right now and keeping me writing. I love you all so much and you are the reason I've written all the books I've posted here, and all your amazing support. It means much more than you know. *My computer wanting me to change bejeezus to bebeerus HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope.*

Thank you to @asteroidtoad because you're such an amazing friend even though you won't stop voting and commenting on everything I've written, and I do plan on getting you back someday XD.

[EDIT: YOU GUYS CAN'T SEE THIS BUT I'M CRYING HAPPY TEARS RIGHT NOW THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND] this is starting to sound really cheesy, so-