Part 7 ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ

"You're so noisy woman! Just let me
take you to the nurse's office tsk crazy
woman." he scoffed as i blushed, he
smirked and leaned his head down as my
breath hitched.

"Y-yah you seriously gone mad, i think you need to go to the nurse's office not me!" He ignored me as we reached the nurse's office, he laid me on one of the beds and started to treat my leg. I stared down at him as he gently held my leg

"Seeing you being so gentle and caring is creeping me out, stop it and be the usual arrogant and dumb coconut head you are." Jungkook shook his head and chuckled, his reaction wasn't usual as well. "Whatever at least now i can tell everyone how the great Jeon Jungkook carried me to the nurse's office and treated my ankle."
Jungkook stopped treating my leg and looked up at me, he was kneeled down in front of me as he raised his eyebrow, his interise stare on me making my cheeks flare as a wavering feeling in my heart made my back shiver.

"Tell everyone then, I don't care. My main priority is to treat your leg." My mouth gaped I'm shocked at his reply Wasn't he mad? His reputation and image is at stake here! "Yah don't act like you don't care, why aren't you calling me crazy woman or poor?! You're so weird today!"

He shrugged his shoulder as he finished wrapping the bandages around my ankle. He then got a chair and sat in front of me "Is someone shy? Don't think I'm being kind, i just want you to be able to walk so that i can laugh at you running away from me."

Iscoffed but chuckled at his reply as he flicked my forehead, i hissed and pushed him back making him laugh.

His laughter filled the room making me blush even more, gosh what is wrong with me!

His smile was so handsome, i quickly shook myself back to my senses. My only love is my prince charmingt

"Whatever this isn't the main problem! The real problem is that i lost the photo of my prince charming!
Jungkook raised his eyebrow looking at me weird as he held back his laughter. "Your prince charming? Are you seriously in love with a cartoon character?" I gasped and smacked his arm, earning a

groan from him as he rubbed his arm "Shut up coconut head! He is my husband, my first love!" I shouted us Jungkook's eyes widened

He felt something stinging in his heart as he heard those words come from my mouth. He nods and sat there awkwardly.

"Well I didn't know you were married. I-i don't know what to say." I chuckled making Jungkook stare at me confused.

"I'm not married, I actually don't even know who he is, it's just that when i was younger i found him so attractive and now it's my goal to find him! He is my prince charming and i'll marry him!"

I turned to Jungkook as he stared at me with a disbelief look. "Are you kidding me. You are seriously a crazy woman."

I shrugged my shoulders as i suddenly looked over to Jungkook with a smirk. He stored back at me with a worried look as he could tell my intentions weren't good.

"Jungkook ah~" i pouted, Jungkook didn't know wether to puke or to meit. He gulped as he started sweating, looking down as i leaned forward to him.

"You stole my necklace and now my only picture of him is gone now! So you repay me, you and me will team together to find the picture of him!"

Jungkook stared at me as i pouted and gave him puppy eyes, he looked down not wanting to give in as he let out a small smile. "Fine! I'm only doing this since i lost that stupid photo of that stupid first love prince shit."
I laughed and pat his shoulder. "That's my man, you're getting better coconut head!" He scoffed and pushed me making me stick my tongue out.

He chuckled at my childish behaviour as i
yawned and leaned my head onto his lap
making him freeze on his spot.