Part 10

- at Jungkook's house

I went and knocked on the door as i
tapped my foot against the ground. I felt a
little nervous as I took a deep breath.
"You're just telling him you don't want to
do the deal anymore, nothing else. You
can do this y/n, you ca-"

The door then suddenly opened as my eyes met with Jungkook's dark ones, his hair was messy as his tongue pressed against his inner cheek. (((🤧🤧Whaaaaaa he issss soooo hawtttt😩😩I can't make him a bad guyyy)))

My eyes widened as i shook myself, suddenly I pinched my nose as i waved my hand in the air to push the smell of alcohol away.

"How much did you drink? Are you ok? Let me in." I said as I pushed pass him and went inside his house, I could hear a groan from him as I sat on his couch. I looked around his house as it was messy and trashed. I got up and went to his kitchen as I opened the fridge and rummaged through it.

"I'll make you something to eat, you must be having a really bad hangover. What do you wan-"i turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me as he towers over me, i tightened my grip around the items I was holding as he leaned down, his breath fanning against my face as I gulped.

The stench of alcohol was so strong, was he still drunk? I couldn't tell anymore as his lips were right in front of mine. "Why when i try to forget you, you just show up in front of me with that innocent face." He spoke with a raspy voice making me feel tingles as he leaned down further. "and these lips."
Wait what the hell am i doing! I suddenly pull away, making him stare at me with his half opened eyes as realisation struck me.

"I have to go...." I whispered and quickly walked away from him as he ran after me, his hand gripping my waist as he pulled me back, I struggled in his embrace as he snuggles onto my shoulder. "Please don't leave." I gulped as I gripped onto his t-shirt. "You're drunk Jungkook, I have to leave."
Jungkook pulled away as his eyes were
now sharp, he was angry as his grip
around my wrist tightened making me
yelp as i gripped onto his shirt harder.
"L-let me go!" He slammed me onto the
wall as i yelp, pinning my hands above me
as he moves closer.

(((((I hate this soo much meko 🥲🥲🥲 samaj noi aa rha ye story kis Direction me ja rhi hai nvm let's go with the flow 🥲🥲)))))
he forcefully pinned  me.
"Be grateful i'm even kissing your lips and letting you in my home you poor girl." He growled as I push him away with all my strength, kicked his ass. (((( Was planning to kill him actually like knife se but nvm he is main lead and this is just a story sooo 🙂🙂)))))

Staring at each other for a few minutes before i ran out of there, i couldn't stay there any longer. That jerk may he rott in hell
Narrator pov:
You ran out of there, looking around feeling so awfull and extremely angry. The feeling of him trying to take advantage of you just made your spine shiver and more tears building up in your eye. "That jerk can go die."

I scoffed with tears flowing down my face as I started speed walking when I suddenly bumped against someone's shoulder. "Sorry." i mumbled.

That person bowed a little before you began walking away as the person who you had bumped into chuckled. He looked down to his palm holding a picture smirking. "Looks like the plan is working."
The person smirks and walks to
Jungkook's house. "Jungkook shi! I got
you some hangover soup!"

"Jimin shii!" Jungkook shouts out as he runs to him and grabs the plastic bag with food and starts gobbling down. Jimin chuckled. "Remember what hyung told you ok? Y/n isn't one of us."

Jungkook nodded. "She was a ugly
too." He continues eating as Jimin
smirked and looked at the photo before
stuffing it into his pocket. "This will be
fun."
time skip next day at school "So did you tell Jungkook the deal is off?" Irene asked as you nodded, you weren't feeling the best. Irene sighed as she leaned in front of you and pouted. "Where is my crazy ass friend? Where did she go? Give her backkk-" she whined and shook your shoulders making you chuckle and smile softly.

"That's more i like it. So anything happened that you didn't tell me? You didn't drop me a text yesterday." You shook your head and started doodling random drawings until the door opens and Jungkook walls in. He walks past you to his seat as he gave you an angry and suggested look, you scoffed, shouldn't be the one who is angry and disgusted you rolled your eyes as class started

Looking down at your blank notebook unable to write anything because you weren't in the mood. You sighed as you ran your hands through your hair, grunting as you closed your eyes and decided to rest yourself a little. Seeing his face just made your anger boil but it made your body shake too, you hated this as you suddenly slammed your fist onto the table gaining everyone's attention and the teacher's. "Are you ok Ms Y/n?" you sighed as you nodded.

"I just can't focus, i'm sorry Miss." you whispered as the sighed. "Go to the school toilet and wash your face, maybe you'll be able to focus more." you nodded not wanting to argue as you stepped out of the class, walking towards the toilet Suddenly you were pushed to the side as two arms slam beside your face trapping you as you gasp.
His eyes scanning yours as you gulped, memories of yesterday came to your mind as you wanted to scream, your mouth hung open but a lump in your throat wasn't letting you. His hands gripp around your waist with force as he scoffed. "Don't think I'm here to say sorry to you again poor girl. I just came to tell you that if you dare tell anyone about us, I'll make sure to ruin your life."

You were standing shocked as you tried to push him off, you couldn't believe how two-faced he was. "G-get off me! I can't believe you fooled me, and to believe i was starting to like you." you whispered the last part making him roll his eyes. "I was just playing with you, you are really dumb. You are not on my level, i don't hang out with people like you." He steps back before walking off acting as if nothing happened as you slid down against the lockers.
You were staying there with your face in

your knees as someone was hiding behind
the lockers as he took a deep breath.
"I did the right thing right? At least now
she will avoid me, the more i looked at
her the more i will fall for her and hyung
wouldn't want that."

Jungkook looks back to you as his eyes soften, he felt really guilty, but he couldn't go to you, he would go back to square one where he was in love with you, your innocent eyes, your childish actions and little affection that made his heart skip. He suddenly heard your quiet sobs as it reminds him of the time he waited outside of the toilet for you, he sighs and steps out.

Screw his hyung, shouldn't he be listening to what his heart wants?

However as he took one step out of his
spot someone beat him to it as Jimin
stood in front of your crying figure, his
hand raised up.
Jungkook's eyes widen thinking his hyung
would do something bad but instead jimin
starts comforting you.

"Jimin? What are you-" He shushed you as he opened his arm. "Just let it out, i'm here for you." Her eyes were glossy as she nods weakly falling into his embrace as Jimin let's out a smirk.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as his teeth gritted. He turned around and walked away, feeling jealous as he grumbled. "That stupid Jimin, didn't he say that i shouldn't be with her because she isn't one of us? I'm going to deal with him later."