Part 4

I panicked as i could feel everyone's stare on me, I ran through the halls and went to the girls bathroom, hiding in the stall as i finally let my tears out, I held out the two necklace hung on my neck "Eommo, i hope you're doing well. I'm trying not to cry but you would understand me right?" i rubbed the picture of my mother as i looked at the other necklace, the boy,

I smiled as the boy was smiling in the photo, it gave me butterflies as i smiled. "If you were here with me you would comfort me right? Such a charming prince."

I awed as i stood up and saw how red my eyes were, I huffed annoyed as i went out of the bathroom looking down not wanting to have any eye contact. This time making me bump into someone again.
"Wow you really don't like to look where

you are going huh?" I scoffed recognising the same voice again as tears started to brim in my eyes, why did i become so weak.

I looked up at him with my red eyes and my tear stained cheeks. His eyes widened as his hand suddenly went up to cup my cheeks. "Get your hands off!" i slapped his hands away. "Were you waiting for me stupid coconut boy? Why would you even be outside the girls bathroom?!"

i shouted frustrated making people turn their attention to us and stort numbering making Jungkook groan and slop his forehead."I heard you crying and since i don't normally see this dumb head crying i wanted to make sure you were ok." I blushed, he was actually being nice for once?

He saw my flustered state. "Is your heart pounding fast hm?" his eyes stared directly into mine as he trapped me between his arms as my breath hitches. He was so close to me as his lips were inches away from mine.

Everything around me suddenly disappeared as one of his arm wraps around my waist. "Do you want me to move closer?" my whole body and mind were having a fight as i didn't move.