Final chapter 🦋🦋

Are you with Y/n? Jungkook wants to talk to her.

-trene raised her eyebrow but scoffed and she typed back.

-Sorry Jimin ah, we are headed to the train station, she is leaving for good.

Jimin started to send multiple texts but trene blocked him and set her phone down with a sigh. You looked at her as she looked at you. "Jimin told me Jungkook wanted to talk to you, but i told him you're leaving for good." This words made your tears build up, should you stay and hear him out?

You started shaking a little until Irene patted your back. "It's going to be ok. You're going to start a new life Y/n. Don't let him ruin your life." You took a deep breath and focused on the road, smiling as you nodded. "Thank you." You muttered as Irene smiled back. "No problem."

- At the Bangtan Dorm

Jimin threw his phone onto his bed as he didn't know what to tell Jungkook Everything is messed up. Jungkook has gained his memories, You are going to leave forever and Irene has just blocked him. Letting out a stressed sigh until Jungkook walked in. "Did you find out where Y/n is?" Jimin nodded making Jungkook smile happily, he could finally hug you and you guys could be happy together. "Jungkook ah!" Jimin looked at the younger one who was so excited.
"Yes hyung?" Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose as he lets out a shaky breath. "She is leaving Jungkook. Forever. They are heading to the train station right now." Jungkook froze, his whole world crashing down hearing the news.

Y/n is leaving? forever?

"N-no!" Jungkook shouted running out of the room as Jimin ran after him. Jungkook quickly got everything, his keys and putting on his shoes. Jimin gripped his shoulder trying to stop him until Jungkook pushed him away. "DONT STOP ME! SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME." Jungkook ran out without any other word as Jimin let out a sigh.
(((( I won't make them kiss *evil laugh* hehehh))))

train station

You let out a sigh as you stood in front of the train doors, turning around to Irene who was tearing up again.
-You awed and hugged her tight. She hugged you before letting go. "You better text me you idiot." Irene bagged as you chuckled and nodded.

"Yes yes you told me that almost a hundred times already unnie." Irene shoves you lightly making you two laugh. Irene pouted and stared at you. "I'm going to miss you. So so much." Irene sobbed as you quickly wiped her tears, you hugged her once again, for the last time as you heard the announcement of your train arriving at the station. "I'll miss you too unnie. Thank you for being here for me through this messed up journey. We will see each other again and i'll be back." Irene nodded as you turned around and watched as the train doors opened. Walking in as you found a seat, waving to Irene as your eyes widened so did Irene's.

-Jungkook was seen at the back running as he was crying, tears flowing down as he looked like a mess. He banged on the glass crying. "N-no! come back to me Y/n please! I-i'm here your coconut head is here! d-don't leave!" You smiled sadly, tears flowing down as you kept a
sad smile. You wanted to stay strong but you turned around and cried into your hands, you turned to him mouthing your final words to him.

I will always love you, promise me you
will live your life better without me ok?
You showed your pinky finger to make a
pinky promise, but he shook his head.
I can't live without you .You let out a sad smile before shaking your head, then your train had left….

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❤︎❤︎ 🎉