Part 8 ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

"Once we find the photo of my prince, you and i can go back to being strangers. Me and you don't need to be together anymore, we will go back to our regular lives."

His heart stinged a little as he pat my hair
making me hum and smile as i stared
back at him with my sleep half opened

eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled, Jungkook's eyes
widened.
"My prince charming." You mumbled
before sleeping peacefully on Jungkook's
lap without a care in the world.

It was like you were playing with his feelings, suddenly being so close with him as if you guys have never fought or hated each other. Was this how much you will do to find your first love?

"How will i handle letting you go? When
you finally find him and leave me as if i
was nothing to you at all." His eyes
already tearing up at the thought of you
leaving him.

He was already so attached to you.
Jungkook chuckled and looked down as
he stared at your peaceful sleeping face.
"Damn i'm screwed."

time skip
It was the next day and when I woke up i was on my bed, the lost i remembered i was in the nurse's office with Jungkook. I decided to shrug it off and got up and got ready, going down the stairs.

Suddenly smelling something. "Wow it

smells great! Wait but i live alone."

I rush down and peaked into the kitchen to see Jungkook in a apron as he struggled to flip the pancakes. I laughed making him turn his head to me in surprise, the apron was a bit too small for him because it was my apron.
"Wow i wake up to Jeon Jungkook cooking pancakes?" Jungkook scoffed and held the spatula in his hand.

"Shut up and be grateful. I spent almost ten minutes trying to turn this stupid stove on."

I laughed harder and nodded, sitting at the dinning area as he brought the pancakes. We started eating as i frowned.

"Is the pancakes not good?" I shook my head making Jungkook more confused as i fiddled with my necklace. "I'm just worried i won't be able to find the photo." Jungkook sighed as he internally rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to worry so much, i mean it's just a photo of a dude you don't even know. What if he is a old man or if he is dead? What if he isn't even a nice man! What if i can't protect you!"

Jungkook stared at your figure as you had tears in your eyes, what was his problem? Jungkook cursed under his breath as he realised that he spoke a little louder than he wanted to. You stood up from your seat. "I'm full, you may leave my house once you're done."

You whispered before rushing up the stairs to your room as Jungkook groaned at himself. Deciding to leave you alone as he left the house.