Part 9

Y/n pov:
I closed the door behind me as i slide down, my elbows resting on my knees as i rested my face in my palms. Hot tears flowing down as i sobbed softly "What he said is true, what if my prince charming isn't as charming as i imagined." I shook my thoughts as i sighed, grabbing my phone and relaxing, not wanting to think about anything anymore.

Jungkook is the one who is wrong. He is just a idiot who thinks he is smart and knows everyone's problems.

meanwhile Jungkook While Jungkook went to his hyungs dorm, seeing all his hyungs say there as they greeted him.

"Our maknae is here! We heard that you have been recently been hanging with that poor girl y/n."

Jungkook's fist clenched as he relaxed and took a deep breath.

nodding as he sat on the couch and chugged a beer. "Is she annoying? Must be stressful man." Taehyung patted his shoulder, as Jungkook shrugged his hands off and scoffed.

"Don't talk about her like that." Jungkook growled as the boys eye's widened.

Jimin chuckled. "What game are you playing with her now Jungkook? You going to get close to her and destroy her? Or the best, make her love you and break it?"

He clenched his jow as he glared at his hyung "Y/n is just a normal girl, she is nice so i have no intentions at all. Can't i just hang out with her?" The boys scoffed as Jimin retorted.
"She is getting to your head now Jungkook. Come on, let's drink and get you back to normal. We don't hang out with poor people Jungkook, they are low and we stick with our kind, keep that in your head."

Jungkook nodded and started drinking
more. If Y/n wasn't going to love him in the
end, what was the point, she had her
prince charming anyways.

"You're right hyung, fuck her. Just another poor girl trying to leech me."

They all nodded and cheered before
drinking, getting wasted as they laughed
and chatted. Jungkook thought, she can
go find her prince charming by herself.
time skip

Y/n was walking to school, with Irene beside her as usual as Y/n walked in telling Irene everything "So now basically you and him are friends but you hate him for being a bitch? Jeez that was quick."

I shrugged my shoulders as I opened my locker and took my books. "What do you mean by quick? Quick that our little friendship broke?

Irene stared at me and sighed

"This is called love! Love y/n love! He obviously cares about you, and if he didn't like you, why would he even help you find a photo of a kid that you admire, that's creepy man."

Irene giggled while i pouted and shoved her shoulder making her whine. "It doesn't matter, i made that deal with him and i am going to tell him the deal is off."

Walking into class preparing myself, looking around as everyone was talking as usual but, Jungkook's seat was empty, he wasn't here.He must be late like usual since he is a bad boy. But soon lunch had started and he wasn't here

I sighed as I turned to Irene. "I guess i will talk to him another day." Irene chuckled and shook her head. "Who said so? I bet he is at home chilling so you can just go and tell him."

I shoved Irene making her laugh as i thought about it, it wasn't a bad idea too.
Packing my bag as Irene stared at me with

wide eyes. "Wait you're actually going to
go? School hasn't ended yet!" I ran off
and waved Irene goodbye.

"Tell Ms Kang that I'm sick!" Irene
chuckled and shook her head as she took
out her stuff for class. "They are going to
be a cute couple."