thank you :)

hi to whoever is reading this, to whoever is still keeping up with me. i just wanna go ahead and say that i came here to say a few things and still try to figure out wat i'm gonna do with this story and this account in general. i haven't been active, if i believe, since 2019... and it's almost abt to be 2022. which is crazy how time flew, and here i am, two years later. i will be upfront and honest, this is my first time logging in since 2020. i have gotten a lot of people asking where i am, if i'm gonna update and i'm here to answer all of ur questions and explain furthermore wats been happening with me. i don't know if anyone will care anymore but rn all i can do atm is come forward and say something once and for all. hello, i hope everyone is doing good, very good. i have been doing good :) i'm doing rlly good atm. everything is okay. for the past few years i guess i've been having time for myself and having new experiences, etc, but it's not just that. i will say mostly why i've been gone, and be honest.
i started this account back in 2017, my first published complete story was "i love you" which successfully did so good to my surprise, i never thought people would actually like it, i got so much support and love and till this day, i appreciate that so so much. 2017 was my golden year of writing even though i was just 13... 13 years old. during that time i got into kpop (BTS) and i shipped jungkook and V, like a lot. i started writing "i love you" just for fun but it became more then that. it became a passion. writing was my escape to everything, it was something that i loved to do so much. fast forward to 2019, which i believe, was when i started my other published (not completed) story called "stripper", which also did so amazing. i wrote like usual, updated frequently, at least i tried to. that year was when things started falling apart bit by bit. i believe that year was one of my hardest because school started catching up to me and i barely had time to write anymore, also started losing motivation. i had promised myself that no matter wat i was still gonna update because i know so many of u were wanting new chapters, and trust me, i wanted to do that, i rlly did. procrastination unfortunately got the best of me, time, got the best of me. that's one of the reasons i stopped updating.
another reason is that as well as my love for writing was fading away, my love for kpop and bts also started fading away... now i know so many people r probably gonna be disappointed, even i was at some point because i loved bts, i loved kpop, those things made me incredibly happy and helped me in so many ways. but my love for those things faded away. in 2020, i stopped listening to kpop and completely fell off my obsession with BTS. i started liking new things, new music, new stuff, i started finding myself more. unfortunately that meant to change my old habits to new ones.
even if i tried to get back into kpop and bts, i wouldn't feel the same excitement anymore, the spark wasn't there anymore. yes, the music is good, but it just wasn't me anymore.
i am sorry, i know many will be disappointed and i understand. i swore to love these 7 boys and continue writing for a long time, but things have changed now, i've changed.
so wat am i getting at with this?
some part of me wants to continue this story and finish it once and for all, but the other part of me doesn't think it's worth it anymore.
if i'm being completely honest. it's not.
i don't like kpop anymore, i don't feel the same passion for writing anymore. so wats the point?
besides who will read this now?
so. i guess that answers my question.
i don't think i can continue writing anymore.
i do have to admit i am a little heartbroken. i worked so hard writing these stories, so many people loved them, it made them happy which made me so happy, and that's something that forever will warm my heart. i loved to write, i loved kpop. it does sadden me a bit. because i swore on everything i would never give up on those things.
but even so, people do grow up, people do change.
i am sorry for making everyone wait this long for me to just announce this :(
i truly am sorry.
i do have to admit that this journey has been amazing. i've met incredibly nice people on here, and the support has been huge.
i was just a little kid in 2017, writing a silly fanfiction which ended up impacting so many people.
and here i am now. writing this, and practically saying my last goodbye.
it has been amazing.
it is something that i will never regret doing in my life.
ahhhh, this is pretty sad ngl.
but hey :) thank u for everything, to whoever is reading this.
it was amazing, everything was.
i won't be deleting this account, because even if i'm done writing i still want people to enjoy my stories.
thank you everyone. thank u so much.
kari is out <3