Mr. Kim- Chapter 4

Jungkooks POV:

"Are you ready Kookie?" Suga asked

"Of course I am, hyung. I'll be alright. I'll call you when I'm done ok?"

I gave him a final hug. I walked out of the house, and I called a taxi to drive me to my destination. Jimin had sent me an email of the address yesterday. I got in the taxi while thoughts came through my head. It was raining outside, I watched the cars pass by, and the road. I was thinking about the new opportunities this job can offer me, you'll be fine Kookie, how bad can this be? You'll only be working as an assistant, it won't be that hard. The taxi finally came to a stop, this was it. I had to make a good impression, I can't mess this up. I stepped out of the taxi while I paid the driver. I stood up and saw a very wealthy and gorgeous house that stood right in front of me.

It was so beautiful, I took a deep breathe taking a few steps closer to the house, I stared at the door while I could feel my hand shaking, I was scared and nervous

It was so beautiful, I took a deep breathe taking a few steps closer to the house, I stared at the door while I could feel my hand shaking, I was scared and nervous. I then pushed my thoughts away and knocked on the door. A few seconds past and there I saw a very smiling and cheerful person.

 A few seconds past and there I saw a very smiling and cheerful person

He gave me a very welcoming smile as I greeted him.

"You must be Jungkook! It's very nice to meet you!! My name is Jimin, we met through the phone, Here, come in!" Jimin said welcoming me in.

I felt very safe but at the same time my heart pounded fast. I looked around the house, my mouth dropping, seeing how everything was so beautiful and expensive.

"So we have to go through a few things... Mr. Kim, he is kind of strict... you have to follow all the rules... or... will, you'll get fired, I guess, we can say that. Just follow the rules and you'll be safe," Jimin said smiling "here, let's go upstairs, it's time for you to meet Mr. Kim." Jimin added

I went with Jimin, while we walked upstairs. We then came to his room, Jimin knocked on the door, "Mr. Kim? Can we come in?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, you may." I head him say

Jimin opened the door slowly, and there I saw him, his back was facing us while he looked out the window.

"He's here Mr. Kim, I'll leave you two alone. Good luck Jungkook." Jimin smiled patting my back while he left.